What you loved:
- Tag Team - Even though he is usually considered the #2 guy with Edge, they were a team with great chemistry and in-ring ability. Solid as a funny or serious duo. Couple mentions of his time with the Brood as well.
- Worker - He's always been solid in the ring, nothing spectacular, but more of a jack of all trades.
- TLC - Whoever was in those classic matches always gets a love from you guys.
- Longevity - He's been in the game since 1995, always impressive when someone can last that long in this business.
- Mic - Solid on the mic, great comedic timing.
My favorite comment goes to Zack Cozart Psychic Detective:
"To me when Triple H says 'B+ player,' this is who I think of. A guy who is always dependable to go out and do a good job (minus the recent string of injuries). Someone you can elevate to the main event in a pinch if you need to, but can just as easily float back down to the mid-card and not get lost in the shuffle. Is good to great in the ring and can handle the stick pretty well. I would love for them to maybe move him into an announcing or authority role where they can still have him wrestle occasionally to put over an up and comer while still keeping him in the fold."
What you loathed:
- Injuries - Especially lately, injuries have been piling up, just a sign that he may need to hang it up soon.
- Finishers - The spear never worked with Christian performing it. The killswitch is a dumb name, and looks like it hurts Christian just as much as his opponent.
- Average - Meh, just never amazing at anything.
- Edge's Shadow - Pretty classic case once a tag team breaks up, and he just never quite got out of his partner's shadow in the WWE.
- Vince's Face-Hate - For those of you who don't know the story. Vince was okay with Christian, except for his face, he didn't like it. The story goes Vince suggested putting a blue dot over Christian's face when he was on TV. It's been mentioned quite a bit on cSs, and JBL has even eluded to it on air a few weeks back.
My favorite comment belongs to The984:
"His finisher is far too slow. His face work left much to be desired. He left for TNA right at a time when he could have broken through (particularly on SmackDown!). Injures over the past couple of years have really hampered him. With the rest of the youth movement, it’s probably time for him to hang up the boots."
Lets check the poll! With 216 votes, Christian's average score is 3.6
Thanks Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick is a moody one.