A couple weeks back I asked Geno if he could be our April 1 evaluation, and without hesitation he gave me the green light. Overall, the evaluation went great, with plenty of jokes and compliments for our dear leader. Thanks, Geno, for letting us Cagesiders have at it today! We appreciate all the effort you put into making this site a great place to hang out.
Instead of the usual trends, I'll be posting some of the top comments from today.
First the best love comments:
- IRodC - "Not Matt Roth. ;)"
- *Asterisk* - "That he hasn’t banned me yet. I haven’t the faintest idea why, but he’s inspired in me a great loyalty because of it."
- Bad-Horse - "He lets us curse."
- thejasten - "First heard the man on a Luke Thomas podcast defending what we all love, and for that, he made a friend for life in me. Since then, I’ve come to CSS on a daily basis, sometimes commenting, other times not but it continues to mediate my relationship with the WWE. You could say I’m a Geno mark."
- Patrick Topor - "I think this is the best site on the SB Nation platform. No other site on the network makes sure fresh, interesting content goes up on a consistent basis like this and while that’s down to a lot of talented people, its mostly down to Geno’s vision. I’ve been here around a year and the site has continued to grow and improve since then."
- Hulk Holland - "Love: He pays me...Loathe: Not enough."
- BrassCitySaint - "Love: I have a thing for guys named 'Geno.'...Loathe: He makes me question my heterosexuality."
- SpitfireDave - "My wife is in love with Geno Mrosko. After every Raw, Smackdown, or PPV, it’s 'Is Geno on tonight?' 'Can we listen to Geno?' 'Geno is such a funny guy. I love him.'"
Onto some of the best loath comments:
- Sandow's Superior - "His voice sounds like it should be Sean’s voice (I’m not letting this go)."
- Hand Young - "Who?"
- Hollywood J Blaq - "Needs a better finisher."
- Periander - "Can sound bullyingish in his comments."
- SpitfireDave - "My wife is freaking in love with Geno Mrosko. Seriously? How am I supposed to compete with that?! Curse you, Geno!"
- The Merc with a Mouth - "The fact that he is a Bears fan, can’t look past that."
- Steve Sypa - "Metal Gear/Metal Gear Solid is eh."
Onto the poll! With 197 votes, Mr. Mrosko's average score is 3.2. On the bright side you're out of the Khali Club, above Curtis Axel, and are tied with...Santino.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick starts with a giggle.