What you loved:
- In-Ring - He can have a good match with anyone in the world, I can say this because he put on a decent one with The Great Khali. He's at the point where if he has a bad match, it will be a surprise.
- Strength - It's one thing to look strong (Ryback), it's another thing to be strong. You all have seen what he can do, it's ridiculous.
- Moveset - Swiss Death, Dead-Lift Suplex, Giant Swing, European Uppercuts, and The Neutralizer. He's got one of the best set of moves on the roster, both entertaining and brutal looking.
- Cesaro/Zayn - They have put on two classics in NXT, we can only hope the WWE puts them together on the main stage in the future.
- Safe Worker - One of the safest workers on the roster as well, WWE allowed Cody Rhodes to perform a moon-sault off the cage at a house show with him. Between his strength and experience, whoever works with him is in good hands.
Favorite comment goes to WallopingWebslinger - "Love: Best wrestler on the planet; is magnificent; can cure degenerative diseases with his touch; is pure light"
What you loathed:
- Mic Work - Improving, but still not great. His tone mixed with the accent will hurt his performance. Luckily he's a wizard in the ring, and has a manager, so who cares!
- Yodeling - "Yes! Yodeling is totally cool" said no one ever.
- Exposed Knees - Just looks weird, not much more to say really.
- Booking - Terrible run as the U.S. Champ and has been booked into really stupid gimmicks. Some of you even feel his current Real American gimmick isn't good for Cesaro.
- Late to the Party - WWE finally realized how good Cesaro is at wrestling. I mean it took years, plus wrestler's wearing his shirt, plus fans cheering the shit out of him, before his recent push.
My favorite comment belongs to casxxx - "Loathe: Dead on promos. He’s like the David Beckham of wrestlers. Looks pretty in all other ways except when he talks. Shhh Cesaro. You’re too pretty. You don’t need to talk. I’ll just watch you."
Last, but not least the poll! With 353 votes, Mr. Cesaro's average score is 4.5. Uber love-fest for sure today, but it's expected, Cesaro is impressing every single time he wrestles!
Thanks, Cagesiders. Enjoy Raw tonight! Tomorrow's pick is crazy, but in a good way!