Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to the Observer, CM Punk has pitched a reality show involving Chael Sonnen that would build to a fight between the two of them at the conclusion of it. It's not likely to happen, but apparently it's been discussed.
- Brock Lesnar is scheduled for Raw the night after WrestleMania 31, so no matter what it appears he won't drop the title and then just leave if that's still the plan and at last check it was.
- Randy Orton is likely to return at the TLC pay-per-view, possibly to cost Seth Rollins his match with John Cena.
- PW Insider is reporting that GFW is not expected to cut a deal on a venue for its first taping until 2015. Las Vegas does appear to be the front runner, however.
- GFW will reveal who Jim Ross's broadcast partner will be sometime in the next week.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.