Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Apparently there is at least some concern within WWE that the crowd at the Royal Rumble, which is being held in Philadelphia, won't react positively to Roman Reigns.
- The reason Bray Wyatt hasn't been doing any jobs for Dean Ambrose in their feud is apparently because WWE wants to keep him strong in the event they pull the trigger on having him work Undertaker at WrestleMania 31.
- Following his arrest after a fight with his son, Kevin Nash was suspended by WWE. The word going around is that he has been pulled from the Royal Rumble go home episode of Monday Night Raw. The company had promoted an nWo reunion that night.
- There were some reports floating that Randy Orton was injured at a house show this weekend but that was apparently an angle and he's fine.
- A couple notes on Sky in the UK, according to the Observer: Pay-per-view prices will go from 14.95 pounds to 19.95 pounds in 2015 and both NXT and Superstars have been pulled.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.