What you loved:
- Entrance - See best comment.
- Enzo's Promos - Fair to say he's already one of the best talkers in the WWE, a natural talent.
- Carmella Training - Their early videos with her were pretty funny and she seems like a natural fit with the two guys.
- Team - They have excellent chemistry together, Cass nicely fills in the rare quiet moments. Cagesider, The Elder Buck aptly named them the "Timon and Pumbaa of the WWE".
- Favorite NXT Act - None better, for some of you guys.
Best comment comes via Sir Hurley:
"My name is EN-ZO, A-MORE-AE. And I am. A certified G, and a bona fide stud. And you CAN’T. TEACH.THAT. This here is Big Cass, and he’s SEVEN FEET TALL. And you CAN’T. TEACH. THAT. BADA BOOM….. REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM!!! HOWUDOING?
You see, Big Cass and me, there’s nothing bad about us. NOTHING AT ALL! There’s everything to love, and nothing to hate. If I had a dime for any sorry, stinkin’ fruitcake that’s every had, or ever gonna get a higher score than us…. I’D HAVE ZERO DIMES!!!!
Me and Big Cass, we’re gonna be the first evaluation to get a perfect score. You wanna know why? Because we are NOT….. ES – EY – DOUBLE YOU – EFF – TEE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWFFFFFTTTTTTTT"
What you loathed:
- In-Ring - Both need a lot of work inside the squared circle. While Cass is the better wrestler, at 29, time is not on his side for much more improvement. Enzo needs to really step his game up, at this rate, it's worth about zero dimes.
- Carmella Storyline - If she breaks these two up, you guys will riot.
- Entrance Only - Right now, they are this generation's New Age Outlaws.
- Marinate - If these guys were chicken tendahs, they would need more time before reaching their peak.
- Stereotype - Again, see best comment.
Best comment comes via cmujoiseyboy:
"A lot of my fellow hugsters don’t understand the hate for the Realest Guys. To be honest, I probably would have liked them more before December 3, 2009. What’s the importance of that day, you ask? MTV premieres a certain show called Jersey Shore. Now, while I currently live in Wisconsin, I’m Jersey born and raised. All of a sudden, there’s a new stereotype, that we’re a bunch of fist-pumping Guidos. Calling the state 'Joisey' I can laugh at (it’s even in my username). "What exit?" gets a little annoying, but is easily shrugged off. Asking if we know somebody in the Mafia just gets a Miz-like 'Really?' Honestly, I’d rather be associated with the mob than with the morons on that show (a vast majority of whom are from out-of-state, anyway). So, Enzo comes on my screen and it’s literally the worst stereotype of my people (to me, at least) being portrayed."
On to the poll! With 358 votes, Enzo and Cass' average score is 3.9
Thanks, Cagesiders! We will pause until Friday, happy holidays!