What you loved:
- Worker - Solid talent in the ring; was one of the highlights of WWE's Cruiserweight division.
- ROH Run - If you want to see some of his best work, check this time period out. Big moment was when he beat CM Punk for the ROH Championship before Punk went off to WWE.
- Stooge - Recently, he's resurfaced on TV as part of The Authority's security team.
- Trailer Park Gimmick - He was given a pretty rough character, but for awhile Jamie made it work and was pretty entertaining. His finisher? The Trailer Hitch.
- Jung Dragons - Most notable feud? 3 Count.
Best comment comes via Vidence:
"ROH run, current run in J&J Security, top notch in-ring work, and commitment to getting over, even in dumb angles."
What you loathed:
- Not Memorable - For the most part, a guy.
- Injuries - Severe neck and back injuries brought Jamie's full-time career to an early end.
- Creative - No faith in how they will book J&J Security, it can't be that hard right?
- WWE Run - With the talent he had on the mic and in the ring, it was just another case of under-utilization.
- Steroids - Was originally released back in 2006 for using them following a - and if you can believe it - staph infection.
Best comment comes via ThePolishHammer:
"After WWE did away with the Cruiserweight division, he didn’t really have a place anymore. As a result of this and numerous injuries, his in-ring career came to an end way too soon. Although, still just 37 years old and coming off an impressive showing on Raw last week, he might have a few more matches left in him."
On to the poll! With 163 votes, Jamie Noble's average score is 3.3
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick really enjoys their name.