Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Talk of AJ Lee leaving WWE has popped up yet again, this time with folks claiming she'll be gone sometime after Survivor Series. It doesn't appear there's anything to this, and WWE is advertising her deep into December. Anything is possible and this is the Rumor Roundup, so we'll pass along the talk of it, but there may not even be any smoke here.
- There's some word that WWE has either already started or will soon begin working on vignettes to introduce Sting in the lead up to a match at WrestleMania 31.
- It looks like Roman Reigns return is likely for the episode of Raw the night after TLC or the week after it.
- Whether he's wrestling or not, Daniel Bryan is apparently set to start making more and more appearances for WWE as he's slotted to have a role in the early plans for next year when the company will ramp up promotion during its biggest business period with Royal Rumble and WrestleMania.
- The new day to look forward to regarding the TNA TV deal announcement: Wednesday. According to the Observer, folks within the company were told to expect word that day and it appears this could finally be the time this long saga ends.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.