What you loved:
- Over - WWE should take a hint and go all Chikara on us; strange costumes for everyone!
- Athletic - Whoever is working this gimmick has been great, at least in terms of wrestling ability.
- Mystery - Who's in the damn suit?!? Knowing WWE, it will be Hornswoggle.
- Headpiece - How has that gigantic head not fallen off yet?
- Heel Rose - Every rose does indeed have its thorn.
Best comment comes via GrecoRomanGuy:
"On one hand, it is a form of silly entertainment. Remember, we’re a bunch of snot-nosed shitheads here on the IWC, so this is precisely the type of thing that will cause us to spew venom the likes of which should make Mojo Rawley tremble in fear and CJ Parker wince in remembered pain. But we are not (as much as we like to say otherwise) the majority demographic of the WWE. And for a little kid who believes in the larger-than-life heroics of the babyfaces in the ring and is scared of/hateful towards the eeeeevilness of the heels, how could a guy in a bunny suit who can actually flip and fly around the ring without losing his headpiece not get over?"
What you loathed:
- Suit - It's terrible, but not quite this bad.
- Bunny - The gimmick itself is, to put it plainly, stupid. It's also getting too much TV time, but it's likely it won't be around too much longer.
- Feud - Some of you are not interested at all in this feud with Adam Rose.
- The Future - So once the reveal happens, there will be a blow-off match, most likely resulting in Rose's demise. What, then, happens to the wrestler formerly known as The Bunny? Please don't do it to Sami, please!
- "Twerkin!" - JBL, drop this from your vocabulary.
Best comment comes via Verklemptomaniac:
"One of those things that makes me really hope my roommates don’t walk in while I’m watching wrestling. I’m not embarrassed in general – they watch crappy reality shows – but shit like this… yeah. Also, JBL’s commentary makes me want to throw something at the TV, then throw the TV at a wall, and then burn the house down to get rid of the wall."
On to the poll! With 364 votes, The Bunny's average score is 2.4.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick has half the brain that you do.