What you loved:
- Prime Time Players - Alongside Titus O'Neil, they were worth how much? Millions of dollars, millions of dollars!
- Coming Out - In what became a headline story, Darren came out in a very nonchalant way during an interview with TMZ.
- Nickname - Now going as "Mr. No Days Off" Darren is rebuilding a new persona for his return. He's in awesome shape with a much edgier look.
- Nexus - Although he was lost in the group, he was in one of the better modern day stables. So that gets automatic love from you guys.
- "Black Cena" - Separated at birth?
Best comment comes via saintdane05:
"He’s a damn good worker, and, if you have seen his latest video, has improved his promo skills immensely. Also, he inspired me to come out to my NJROTC commander. In an industry where LGBT people were (And sometimes still are) victimized and mocked, his coming out gave a message to the rest of the wrestling industry that times were changing."
What you loathed:
- A Guy - Just kind of average at everything in terms of in-ring and mic work. Has yet to stand out from the pack.
- Haircut - For whatever reason, his hair has been historically bad.
- PTP Breakup - The way they broke up sucked, and honestly, they should have stayed together. Titus' singles run was a bomb, Darren's is still pending.
- "Black Cena" - When that's how most people know him, things aren't going so well.
- Singles' Run - This is more of a prediction from some of you, his run as a singles' competitor won't go so well.
Best comment comes via Ryan Kinsley:
"Wrestling skills are barely average, has gone through some terrible looks and he is supposedly gonna be the bunny and restart his terrible feud with Titus O’Neil. He is a generic pro wrestler who has yet to stick out from the pack at all."
On to the poll! With 200 votes, Darren Young's average score is 2.8
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick doesn't follow the rules.