Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- More from Undertaker, this time via various reports coming out of his appearance at Comic Con in Austin: He apparently told various fans who asked that he currently has no plans to attend WrestleMania 31 next year but you never know what can happen. When asked about a match with Sting, he more or less no sold the possibility of a match.
- It is expected that Roman Reigns will appear live on Monday Night Raw next week. WWE had already announced he would be speaking but it hasn't been clear if that meant actually showing up or simply a pre-tape.
- It's at least possible that a John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose match happens on an episode of Monday Night Raw before Hell in a Cell to set up the matches at the pay-per-view.
- Here's a really dumb, super obscure rumor but a rumor nonetheless: The vibrating Money in the Bank briefcase wasn't a rib on Seth Rollins but rather one of the Divas who was stopped recently for a similar problem at an airport.
- USA will no longer air "AM Raw" each week. It's said this is part of the new deal with NBCUniversal.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.