Over at 5 Dimes, the betting odds and favorites have been updated throughout today to reflect money coming in on certain wrestlers for tonight's WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view (PPV) at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
Here's how things stand now, with recent shifts suggesting smart money has been coming in:
- John Cena (-280) vs. Randy Orton (+340)
- Dean Ambrose (-600) vs. Seth Rollins (+400)
- Dolph Ziggler (-380) vs. Cesaro (+260)
- AJ Lee (-320) vs. Paige (+240)
- The Miz (-160) vs. Sheamus (+120)
- Gold & Stardust (-510) vs. The Usos (+340)
- Nikki Bella (-475) vs. Brie Bella (+325)
- Rusev (-1500) vs. Big Show (+700)
You'll notice Rusev is the biggest favorite of the night with Ambrose coming in behind him and Gold & Stardust just behind him. Most notable, however, is the fact that The Miz was initially an underdog in his US title match with Sheamus but has since become a slight favorite.
The power of Damien Mizdow, surely.
Thoughts on the betting lines?
For complete Hell in a Cell results and coverage of all the night's action click here.