WWE Hell in a Cell is all set to pop off tonight (Sun., Oct. 26, 2014) from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas at 7:00 p.m. ET, live on the WWE Network. You may also be able to watch this on pay-per-view (PPV) if your cable provider is carrying the event.
CagesideSeats.com will provide LIVE blow-by-blow, match-by-match coverage of Hell in a Cell below, beginning with the first match of the evening and right on through to the main event.
Kick your off your shoes, relax, and enjoy all the action with your favorite pro wrestling website. And remember to keep refreshing!
NO PICS OR GIFS IN THIS THREAD. OFFENDERS WILL BE PROMPTLY BANNED, AND THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!
WWE HELL IN A CELL QUICK RESULTS
John Cena def Randy Orton
Seth Rollins def Dean Ambrose
Nikki Bella def Brie Bella
AJ Lee def Paige
Dolph Ziggler def Cesaro 2-0
Sheamus def The Miz
Gold & Stardust def The Usos
Rusev def Big Show
WWE HELL IN A CELL LIVE BLOG & MATCH COVERAGE
BaconStrips here! Let's go to Hell...
Preshow Match: Mark Henry vs Bo
- Before the match, Dallas cuts a promo saying how he is the new World's Strongest Man by beating Henry four times. He also says that he is stronger than Ebola, and how he is changing his name to "Bo Washington"
- Immediately after the bell, Henry starts beating on Washington. Immediate World's Strongest Slam for the win
Result: Mark Henry defeats Bo Washington by pinfall.
After the match, Washington complains that he wasn't ready, Henry is a cheater, and Washington is the true winner because he Bo-Lieved. Henry, unimpressed with Washington's claim, comes out and throws him into the barrier.
Show is LIVE
Opening video package hyping the Hell in a Cell matches for tonight.
Pyro and ballyhoo, we are OFFICIALLY LIVE!!!
Dolph Ziggler vs Cesaro (2/3 Falls Match for Intercontinental Championship)
- Fast-paced chain wrestling starts us off. Cesaro is able to lock in a headlock to get the early upper hand.
- The stalemate restarts after a lengthy sequence of sunset-flip pin attempts.
- After hanging Ziggler's neck on the ropes, Cesaro executes the Cesaro Swing, but only gets a two count. However, Ziggler is able to roll up Ziggler for the first fall.
- After he gets pinned, Cesaro goes after Ziggler. The referee has to separate the two for the rest period. Cesaro lands a huge uppercut after the rest period ends, but only gets a two count.
- Cesaro lands a uranage on Ziggler, but holds his arm after the move. However, this doesn't stop him from landing a huge powerbomb on Ziggler for a two-count.
- Cesaro goes for the deadlift superplex, but Ziggler is able to hang Cesaro's arm on the ropes. Ziggler then reenters the ring and locks in a beautiful tilt-a-whirl key-lock. Ziggler transitions this into a sort-of modified Kimura lock.
- Cesaro, determined to shake Ziggler, climbs the rope (with Ziggler maintaining the hold) and delivers a MASSIVE SUPERPLEX. This leads to a "This is awesome" chant and a two-count.
- Ziggler counters a corner charge from Cesaro into a Famouser for a two-count. Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag, but Cesaro powers out and lands Swiss Death, but only gets a two-count. Cesaro is clearly getting frustrated here.
- The ending gets crazy fast paced. Reversal after reversal happens until Cesaro sets up for a Neutralizer. Ziggler uses a armbreaker to set up a superkick and Zig Zag for the win.
Fall 1 result: Dolph Ziggler pins Cesaro
Fall 2 result: Dolph Ziggler pins Cesaro to win the match and retain the Intercontinental Title
Backstage, The Authority are talking when Randy Orton comes in wanting a conversation with Seth Rollins concerning his actions from last week. Stephanie McMahon tells Orton to use his anger to destroy John Cena. Triple H also tells Orton that Seth Rollins is more like him than he thinks. Trips then commands Orton to "finish John Cena" and "bring home the WWE Championship."
Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella (Personal Assistant match)
- It should always be said: Brie's theme is beyond god-awful.
- Before the match, Eden reminds us all of the stipulation: The loser must become the winner's personal assistant or quit WWE.
- Back-and-forth to start until Nikki lands an Electric Chair on Brie for a two-count.
- Did JBL just tell Cole to "call the freakin' match?"
- The hair-pulling starts for a little bit until Brie lands the X-Factor, but it only gets her a two-count.
- The X-Factor allows for a momentum shirt in Brie's favor, culminating in a running knee to the face and a big suicide dive from Brie. After the suicide dive, Nikki starts selling a leg injury.
- Brie lands a huge missile dropkick for a two count, and all goes in her favor until Nikki nails her with a knee to the stomach. Nikki lands the Rack Attack, but it only gets her a two-count as well.
- While Nikki complains, Brie locks her in the Yes! Lock, but Nikki gets to the rope.
- Nikki nails Brie with a huge forearm and a second Rack Attack for the win.
Result: Nikki defeats Brie by pinfall; Brie is Nikki's personal assistant.
The preshow panel talks about the first two matches of the night.
The Usos vs The Dust Bros (WWE Tag Team Championship)
- Jimmy Uso and Stardust start. Back-and-forth for a little bit until the Usos take over. Jey is tagged in and works over Stardust until he is able to break free and tag in Goldust. However, Jey immediately takes control of Goldust.
- Eventually Goldust retags Stardust, who is able to wrap Jimmy's bum leg around the ring post. This allows the Dusts to get momentum.
- Jimmy is able to break Stardust's momentum, but Stardust is able to tag in Goldust. Despite the tag, Jimmy is able to overcome Goldust and tag in Jey, who goes after both Dust Bros.
- Jey gets Goldust in the ring and starts working him over. After a few minutes, Goldust is able to hit a huge spinebuster to stop the rally. The rally restarts after Jey nails Goldust with a huge superkick for a two-count
- The Usos simultaneously superplex both Dust Bros, and all four men are left lying in the ring. A 'This is awesome" chant starts.
- Jey Uso hits the splash on Goldust, but Stardust is able to break up the pin.
- Stardust kicks Jey (who was attempting a Samoan Drop), and Goldust lands the Final Cut for the win.
Result: The Dust Bros defeat The Usos by pinfall to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship
Spot highlighting WWE's partnership with the Susan G Komen Foundation. After the spot, Byron Saxton introduces a breast cancer survivor and the president of the Susan G Komen Foundation.
The Hell in a Cell structure is coming down. John Cena vs Randy Orton is next
Randy Orton vs John Cena (Hell in a Cell)
- Orton takes control of Cena early. Cena attempts to drive Orton's head into the Cell wall, but Orton counters out. Eventually Orton rams Cena's head into the Cell wall.
- Orton rolls Cena into the ring, exits, and grabs a steel chair. Orton tries to use the chair, but Cena doesn't allow it. Cena then grabs the chair, but Orton doesn't allow it to be used.
- Eventually the chair is used on Cena for a two count. After the pin attempt, Orton drives the chair into Cena's midsection, and then sets it into the corner. Orton counters an Attitude Adjustment attempt into a DDT for a two-count. Orton clearly has the advantage here.
- Orton controls until he starts doing his usual poses, allowing Cena to come back for a second. Despite the attempt, Orton keeps control. Later on, Cena attempts his usual five moves, but Orton is able to stop the rally.
- A while later, Cena starts whipping Orton into the Cell's walls. A few whips later, Cena gets a table from under the ring. Cena attempts an AA through the table, but Orton is able to flip the table, escape Cena's grip, and dropkick Cena. Orton then whips Cena into the chair in the corner for a two count.
- Cena goes for the Five Moves again, but Orton RKOs Cena for a two count. After the RKO, Orton drives Cena through a table for a two-count
- Orton brings the ring steps into the ring, but Cena is able to plant Orton on the steps and deliver the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena goes for the AA again, but Orton powers out and lands a low blow to escape it.
- Orton lines up for the Punt, but Cena dodges and locks in the STF. Orton escapes to the outside and dodges some flying rings steps. Orton reenters the ring and Cena's lands the AA for a two-count.
- Cena goes for a second AA, but Orton counters that into the RKO for a two-count. It really looks like they're just going through the motions now.
- Another AA, another two-count.
- Cena lands the Super AA through the table for the win.
Result: John Cena defeats Randy Orton by pinfall
Backstage, Big Show is air-boxing when Mark Henry comes in. Show tells Henry that he's pumped, and that he'll knock Rusev out. He promises Henry that he'll beat Rusev, and then him and Henry will go get some barbecue.
The Miz vs Sheamus (United States Championship)
- Sheamus immediately goes for the Brogue Kick, but Miz dodges and the two start going back and forth.
- Sheamus gets the upper hand and has his way with Miz. It should be noted that Mizdow is doing his usual mimicky greatness here.
- Miz tries to use Mizdow as an actual stunt double, but it backfires when Miz accidentally nails Mizdow. Miz then takes control of Sheamus after a huge boot.
- Sheamus attempts to rally back, but Miz tosses him over the top rope. Despite this, Sheamus is able to execute a rolling senton on Miz on the outside.
- Sheamus' rally is stopped when Miz executes his backbreaker-neckbreaker combo for a two-count. Miz starts to slap Sheamus around, which pisses off Sheamus. However, Miz promptly executes a DDT for a two count.
- "Mizdow's Awesome!"
- Mizdow distracts the ref as Sheamus and Miz trade pinning combos. Sheamus breaks his pin and goes after Mizdow. However, this allows Miz to hit the Skull-Crushing Finale for a two-count.
- Miz goes for a top-rope maneuver, but Sheamus counters with a Brogue Kick for the win.
Result: Sheamus defeats The Miz by pinfall
After the match, Sheamus starts playing with Miz, which causes Mizdow to mimic everything, including an impromptu YMCA dance. This is great!
Backstage, Brie Bella is loading shit into Nikki Bella's car when Nikki appraches her. Brie is interrogated about a smoothie, and then it is dumped on her. Nikki then orders Brie to make another smoothie and take it to her hotel room.
Rusev vs Big Show
- Before the match, Lana and Rusev do their usual schtick until they're interrupted by Big Show.
- The match starts and Big Show immediately has the upper hand. However, Rusev is able to reverse the momentum when he starts attacking Big Show's leg.
- Big Show breaks out of Rusev's hold, but Rusev is able to maintain advantage and suplex Big Show.
- Rusev attempts to go for The Accolade, but Big Show locks Rusev in a Lasso from El Paso from out of nowhere, but Rusev is able to reach the ropes.
- Big Show arms the WMD, but cannot take advantage. Instead, Big Show manhandles Rusev and delivers a huge spear to Rusev.
- Big Show goes for the chokeslam, but Rusev wiggles free. He attempts DAT KICK, but Big Show grabs Rusev's leg and lands the chokeslam for a two count.
- It should be added that Mark Henry is at ringside at this point.
- Both Big Show and Mark Henry eat DAT KICK! Rusev locks in The Accolade, causing Big Show to pass out.
Result: Rusev defeats Big Show by submission.
Dean Ambrose talks about his upcoming match against Seth Rollins. He compares it to Halloween, saying that Seth Rollins will look like an amazing costume (Ambrose got it out in one breath, but it was amazing).
AJ Lee vs Paige (Divas Championship)
- Paige and AJ go back-and-forth early, but AJ gets the upper hand with a huge heel kick.
- Paige escapes to the outside with AJ in chase. However, AJ gets distracted by Alicia Fox, allowing Paige to take advantage. This involves Paige swinging AJ into the barrier a couple times a-la Cesaro.
- After a few minutes, AJ takes control after executing a Lou Thesz Press.
- Despite the attempted rally, Paige is able to keep control and goes for the RamPaige, but AJ wiggles out and uses a kick for a two-count.
- AJ attempts to go for a guillotine, but Paige is able to reposition AJ and land a Fallaway Slam.
- Paige climbs the barricade and attempts to suplex AJ over the barricade, but AJ escapes and knocks Paige's feet from under her, causing her to crash onto the floor.
- Alicia gets Paige back into the ring, where AJ locks in the Black Widow for the submission win.
Result: AJ Lee defeats Paige by submission
After the match, Paige slaps Alicia Fox, thus ending the so-called friendship.
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins (Hell in a Cell)
- Dean Ambrose comes out with a kendo stick on his back. Once he gets in the Cell, he loads the ring up with chairs and other stuff. Dean Ambrose then exits the Cell and proceeds to climb it.
- Seth Rollins comes out and climbs after Ambrose. However, he is pulled down by Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury. As a result, Rollins sends his goons up to get Ambrose, who applauds the goons once they get to the top.
- Ambrose proceeds to beat the hell out of the goons. As Ambrose beats them down, Ambrose and Rollins go at it up top. After being held down, Ambrose takes down the goons again, leaving Ambrose and Rollins at top.
- Ambrose and Rollins climb down the Cell side-by-side and go at it near the announce tables.
- After more combat, BOTH ROLLINS AND AMBROSE FALL FROM THE CELL WALLS THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLES!!! Both men are down and the stretchers come out.
- Suddenly, Ambrose breaks from his stretcher and goes after Rollins again. He hurls Rollins into the Cell wall and finally into the Cell to officially start the match.
- Ambrose grabs himself some duct tape, but throws that down. He instead picks up a chair and sets it up. After calling Rollins a "son of a bitch", he starts ravaging him with a chair.
- Ambrose takes a screwdriver and attempts to drive it into Rollins' throat, but Rollins battles out. Ambrose then dropkicks Rollins into the Cell wall.
- Ambrose attempts to drive Rollins into a set-up table, but Rolins escapes this attempt. Rollins rolls into the ring and tries to escape Ambrose, but Ambrose clubs him on the back. After this, Ambrose suicide dives into Rollins.
- Ambrose attempts to suplex Rollins into a pile of chairs, but Rollins is able to reverse this into a back drop on the chairs. He then goes to get another table.
- The table is bridged between the Cell and ring. Rollins tries to suplex him through the table, but Ambrose hangs his neck on the ropes. Ambrose then delivers a huge elbow drop through the table.
- After the elbow drop, Ambrose starts to rake Rollins' face into the wall. While he does this, Kane blasts Ambrose with a fire extinguisher. This allows Rollins to powerbomb Ambrose through a table.
- Rollins hits the Curb Stomp, but Ambrose is able to kick out at two. These men really want to kill each other.
- A frustrated Rollins grabs both his briefcase and chair. Rollins starts to wail away on Ambrose with a chair, leaving him a convulsing mess. During this, Rollins positions his briefcase for the Curb Stomp. However, Ambrose escapes this and attempts Dirty Deeds. However, Rollins escapes and hits a dropkick, which leads to a huge rebound clothesline. Ambrose then nails Rollins with the MITB briefcase for a two-count.
- After the count, Ambrose grabs a couple cinder blocks and positions Rollins' head on the blocks. As he goes for the Curb Stomp, everything goes dark and a voice starts speaking in Latin.
- The stream returns, and Rollins is gone. In his place is a lantern and a holographic image. Suddenly Bray Wyatt appears and takes down Ambrose with a HUGE uranage.While Bray is kneeling, Rollins crawls to pin Ambrose.
Result: Seth Rollins defeats Dean Ambrose by pinfall.
After the match, Bray stands over Ambrose, picks him up, and lands Sister Abigail on Bray.
Bray is in his "Follow the Buzzards" pose to end the show.