Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- It's now being said that it's entirely possible Undertaker skips WrestleMania 31 but has a retirement match at WrestleMania 32 in Dallas to help sell out the stadium. Sting, meanwhile, is still expected to work next year's show, so a match between the two may not happen in the end.
- Expect Dolph Ziggler vs. Cesaro for the Intercontinental title and AJ Lee vs. Paige for the Divas title to go official for Hell in a Cell at some point tonight, possibly just before Raw goes on the air. The Lee-Paige match could have a stipulation added to it. The Usos vs. Gold & Stardust for the tag titles is also a possibility.
- Here's a fun rumor: WWE apparently offered Kurt Angle a long term contract knowing he would turn it down because he's only looking for part time work with a light travel schedule. TNA, meanwhile, want folks to believe he'll be leaving so it will be a surprise when it's announced he's staying.
- Boogeyman visited Stamford this past week to talk to WWE, though it's unclear what he was there to discuss. They released a 30 Second Fury video on him, so he may be coming in for something related to Halloween.
- WWE is apparently high on Uhaa Nation and he could be signing a deal with the company in the future.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.