Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Undertaker made a recent public appearance with his wife in Texas over the past week and the rumor going around is that he told a fan he hasn't totally ruled out returning to WWE for another match at WrestleMania 31.
- After a long run as a heel, there is once again renewed talk of turning Randy Orton babyface in the run up to WrestleMania next year.
- The folks at Wrestle Zone are reporting that Triple H is a big fan of soliciting the Internet for feedback and ideas on WWE and its television.
- Chris Jericho is apparently being advertised to work an upcoming overseas tour in November. This doesn't necessarily mean he'll work the shows he's advertised for, but there you go. He did say recently he may be back sooner than we think.
- It was noted recently by the Wrestling Observer that Hideo Itami and Finn Balor will likely spend less time in NXT than most talents signed to deals. They could be called up sooner than anyone else.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.