Hello, Cagesiders! Welcome to the Cageside Seats Week in Wrestling once again!
What happened last week? Find out below, Cagesiders.
Raw (June 3rd)
- Stephanie McMahon returned to start the show and announced that she wasn't going to allow her husband Triple H to compete even though he had been medically cleared to return to the ring. Vince McMahon then came out to support her decision.
- The Shield defeated Team Hell No and Randy Orton when Dean Ambrose pinned Daniel Bryan with the Headlock Driver after Roman Reigns had shoved Orton into Bryan when he went for the RKO.
- Backstage, Daniel Bryan flipped out on his partners and vowed to have another match later on where he would beat the respect out of somebody.
- Triple H confronted his family members and insisted that he would wrestle on without their approval. Vince McMahon responded by telling him: "Don't do something you are going to regret later."
- The Usos defeated The Prime Time Players when Jey Uso pinned Darren Young with the Superfly Splash.
- Alberto Del Rio pinned Big E Langston when Del Rio cradled Langston while he was locked in the arm bar.
- Sheamus pinned Cody Rhodes with the Brogue Kick. After the match, Damien Sandow knocked away Sheamus's attempted handshake twice, so The Great White punched him instead.
- An angry Triple H had to leave before he kicked Vince McMahon's ass and vowed that he would be in the ring with Curtis Axel next week.
- Daniel Bryan ran into Ryback backstage, leading to them each challenging the other to a match.
- Vince McMahon booked a No Disqualification match between John Cena and Curtis Axel for the main event.
- The Great Khali defeated Fandango by count out when the dancer bailed on the match. The Miz attempted to send him back into the ring before he was counted out, but Wade Barrett stopped this from happening by attacking him from behind with the Bull Hammer Elbow.
- The Miz submitted Wade Barrett with the Figure Four leglock when Barrett was distracted by Fandango.
- Chris Jericho and Paul Heyman had a contract signing for Jericho vs. CM Punk at Payback that ended with Y2J putting the contract down Heyman's pants.
- The Funkadactyls and Kaitlyn defeated AJ Lee and The Bella Twins when Kaitlyn pinned Nikki Bella after AJ refused to tag in and walked out on the match.
- Kane tried to give Daniel Bryan a positive pep talk, but Bryan responded with another angry outburst leaving Kane disheartened.
- Daniel Bryan defeated Ryback by disqualification when Ryback powerbombed Bryan through a table. Ryback went to set up another table, but Cena ran in to protect Bryan before it was too late and had another stare down with his opponent for Payback.
- Curtis Axel defeated John Cena by count out when Ryback tackled Cena through a table on the outside.
NXT (June 5th)
- The show started with a contract signing for next week's NXT Championship match between Big E Langston and Bo Dallas.
- Paige denounced her Anti-Diva moniker and proclaimed herself the Diva of tomorrow instead.
- In a first round match in the NXT Women's Championship tournament, Paige pinned Tamina Snuka with a roll up.
- Mason Ryan squashed Colin Cassady with his torture rack into a neckbreaker finisher.
- Antonio Cesaro challenged Sami Zayn to a rematch, which eventually led to the two men coming to blows.
- Conor O'Brian submitted Alex Riley with the Stockade.
- In an NXT Tag Team Championship match, The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper & Erick Rowan) defeated Corey Graves & Kassius Ohno when Harper pinned Ohno with a discus clothesline after interference from Bray Wyatt.
Main Event (June 5th)
- Sheamus pinned Antonio Cesaro with the Brogue Kick.
- The Usos defeated The Rhodes Scholars when Jimmy Uso pinned Cody Rhodes with the Superfly Splash.
- Justin Gabriel pinned Curt Hawkins with the 450 Splash.
Superstars (June 6th)
- Tons of Funk (Brodus Clay & Sweet T) defeated Epico & Primo when Tensai pinned Epico with a senton splash.
- Natalya submitted Tamina Snuka with the Sharpshooter.
Smackdown (June 7th)
- MizTV opened the show up with Daniel Bryan apologising to Kane and Randy Orton for his recent behaviour. However, The Miz stirred the pot and got Kane and Orton to admit that they think Bryan is a little crazy, causing the former American Dragon to breathe verbal fire again. Kane eventually left out of frustration, which led Teddy Long to book Bryan & Orton vs. Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins of The Shield in the main event of the evening.
- Curtis Axel pinned Chris Jericho with a roll up when Jericho was distracted by CM Punk's entrance music. After the match, Jericho laid out Axel.
- Kane bumped into Ryback backstage, which led to a match being set up for later when Ryback made fun of putting Bryan through a table on Raw and Kane sticking up for his partner.
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Heath Slater went to a no contest when the whole of 3MB ambushed Del Rio before the match started. Ricardo Rodriguez eventually managed to make the save and help Del Rio clean house. Dolph Ziggler then interrupted the babyfaces on the Titantron, announced that he was cleared to compete and would be showing off in Del Rio's face on next week's Raw.
- Kane defeated Ryback by disqualification when Ryback powerbombed Kane through a table.
- Sheamus spoilt Damien Sandow's electronic chess game by giving the Brogue Kick to his supercomputer. In retaliation Sandow ambushed Sheamus and left him laying.
- Randy Orton tried to make peace with Daniel Bryan, but got irritated by Bryan's resistance, so he told him that he doesn't like partners and he doesn't like Bryan and that's all there is to it.
- Fandango pinned Zack Ryder with a top rope leg drop.
- Kaitlyn told Natalya that she was going to meet her secret admirer on Raw.
- Randy Orton & Daniel Bryan defeated Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins by disqualification when Dean Ambrose interfered. After the match, Orton hit Bryan with the RKO.
Impact Wrestling (June 6th)
- Bully Ray bragged about beating Sting at Slammiversary, claimed that he deserved to be in the TNA Hall Of Fame and called Dixie Carter out. Hulk Hogan came out instead and booked Bully Ray vs. Jeff Hardy in a non-title ladder match with a hammer above the ring as the night's main event.
- Hernandez pinned Chavo Guerrero by reversing a cradle attempt in a Bound For Glory Series match.
- Devon demanded an immediate rematch with Abyss for the TNA Television Title, but Joseph Park came out instead and started beating up Devon. Devon eventually got the upper hand though when Abyss's music hit, who of course didn't show up. Devon drilled Park again, bloodying him up, before leaving. When Park saw the blood he turned into Abyss and stalked after Devon.
- Samoa Joe squashed Robbie E with the musclebuster and Kokina clutch to qualify for the Bound For Glory Series.
- Mickie James disingenuously apologised to Velvet Sky for doing nothing while Sky was attacked by Gail Kim last week. Sky wanted her rematch with James tonight, but Mickie had already gotten herself booked in another match, wanting to wait till Velvet was fully healthy.
- Kurt Angle confronted Rampage Jackson during his debut interview for TNA and they got into a stare down.
- James Storm, Gunner, and Chris Sabin defeated Austin Aries, Bobby Roode & Kenny King when Sabin pinned King with Hail Sabin.
- Taryn Terrell asked Brooke Hogan whether she was still in love with Bully Ray, which she refused to answer.
- Mickie James pinned Taeler Hendrix with the Mick Kick after faking a knee injury.
- Abyss took out both Mike Knox and Devon, one by one.
- Jeff Hardy and Bully Ray went to a no contest in the ladder with a hammer above the ring match when Ray ran to the back when Hardy got the hammer. Hulk Hogan confronts him there with a hammer of his own, but Brooke Hogan stopped her Dad from hitting her husband.