Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year. The top ten from last week and the year-to-date are below.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised pro wrestling shows - WWE's Survivor Series pay-per-view (PPV), the November 25th episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's WWE Main Event, the Thanksgiving edition of TNA Impact and the WWE SmackDown that aired on Friday, November 27th.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
You think he gets your votes now...
Imagine if he integrates insulting opponents with American poetry references? #BigELangstonHughes
• The top three was t-i-g-h-t, but winning the Intercontinental title beat out a couple of creepy promos while generally playing your character to the hilt and attacking your former tag partner in a bar before beating him with all manner of hardware and household goods in a hardcore match.
• Darn that Brad Maddox. Even though he's a heel authority figure, he can still earn our votes by doing a babyface stretcher job.
• Hey, look, votes for The Shield! Will wonders never cease?
• Fandango earned his first Standings points in a looong time with a win over Kofi on Main Event, The Cowboy took Bobby Roode's hardcore beatdown and kept coming, Ryback impresses with a promo about out bowlie-ing bowlies and AJ was AJ is a logjam at six.
• In violation of our charter, the vote for Kevin Steen was counted but did not earn him a spot in the weekly ten. We allowed this one-time exemption because we're fellow zoo enthusiasts and we've seen too many penis and testicle doodles in our day, not due to our headgear's fear of package piledrivers.
The S3: 2013-14, Week 33
1. Big E Langston
2. Bray Wyatt
3. Bobby Roode
4. Brad Maddox
5. Dean Ambrose
6. (tie) AJ Lee
6. (tie) Fandango
6. (tie) Ryback
6. (tie) James Storm
10. Seth Rollins
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
Continue to believe, as Dean muscles his way into the top three while Rollins sneaks a fraction of a point in front of CM Punk. The It Factor used his latest top three weekly finish to get closer to the annual top five.
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending November 23
1. Daniel Bryan - 212 points
2. AJ Lee - 88.375
3. Dean Ambrose - 84.1
4. Antonio Cesaro - 83.75
5. Paul Heyman - 78.5
6. Bobby Roode - 70.08
7. Seth Rollins - 67.5
8. CM Punk - 67.1
9. Damien Sandow - 58.03
10. Cody Rhodes - 55
How will a week of general disatisfaction with WWE's product effect the Standings? Revisit their programs if you dare...Survivor Series, Raw, Main Event, and Smackdown. Don't forget the improving Impact while contemplating your votes. Then do your thing in the poll and the comments!