As the run up to the littlest Big Four pay-per-view (PPV) continues, a new article at WWE.com names the five lamest Survivor Series teams ever. After yesterday's somewhat disappointing news concerning The Wyatt Family's match at the November 24th show, this feels a little like trolling on the part of the company website. Are we about to get a Los Matadores, Santino and Great Khali team for the 2013 edition in Boston?
Here's what the staff at WWE.com thinks are the five worst elimination match squads:
5. The British Bulldog and The Mean Street Posse (Rodney, Pete Gas and Joey Abs), Survivor Series 1999. Lost to Mark Henry, Steve Blackman, Val Venis and Gangrel.
4. Sherri Martel, Donna Christianello, Dawn Marie and The Glamour Girls (Leilani Kai and Judy Martin), Survivor Series 1987. Lost to The Fabulous Moolah, Rockin' Robin, Velvet McIntyre and the Jumpin' Bomb Angels (Itsuki Yamazaki and Noriyo Tateno).
3. Colonel Mustafa, The Berzerker, Skinner and Hercules, Survivor Series 1991. Lost to Sgt. Slaughter, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Tito Santana and The Texas Tornado.
2. The Big Show, The Blue Meanie & Kai En Tai (Taka Michinoku & Funaki), Survivor Series 1999. Defeated Big Boss Man, Mideon, Viscera and Albert (by Show alone, after he laid out his own team in the locker room).
1. The Four Doinks (The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) and Men on a Mission (Mabel & Mo) in clown make-up), Survivor Series 1993. Defeated The Headshrinkers (Samu & Fatu), Bastion Booger and Bam Bam Bigelow.
You got any worse memories of Survivor Series, Cagesiders? And are they preparing us for a ridiculous team this year by reminding us to be careful what we wish for?