WIS TV in Columbia, South Carolina posted the police report and we've mirrored it here (PDF reader like Adobe Reader required).
- Flair "sustained minor injuries" and refused to go to the hospital.
- He "refused treatment to Fire." Anyone know what the heck that means?
- His place of employment is listed as "Rick Fliehr Enterprises," which is presumably some sort of LLC that he manages his assets through.
- Beems was charged with simple assault and did not use any weapons. It's not clear if the report's explanation that she used "Personal Weapons (hands, feet, teeth, etc)" is a selectable option used in filing the report or a description of punches, kicks, and biting being used in this specific case.
- Flair claimed that after he and Beems got home from dinner, there was a dispute and she assaulted him.
Also, since Flair's finances have been a constant topic of discussion for the last several years, it's worth noting that his house (address supplied in the police report) is available to purchase for $1 million (discounted from $1.2 million; link goes to the real estate agent's page, which has plenty of photos). Here's a satellite view of the residence supplied by Google Maps: