Ugh, that sucked.
- Daniel Bryan vs. Ted DiBiase - This match was entertaining though certainly not up to the standards set by Bryan and Dolph Ziggler last week. Bryan sold DiBiase's offense like a champ and looked pretty good during his heat segments. Remember when people (like me) were complaining about Sheamus squashing the hell out of Bryan? I don't.
More after the jump!
- The Nexus (Heath Slater/Justin Gabriel) vs. The Hart Dynasty - I really hate when partner miscommunication spots are telegraphed so far in advance because it makes everything look so incredibly low-rent. Kidd's somersault plancha onto DH Smith looked terrible as Smith stood frozen in place for a few seconds waiting for Kidd to land on him. The timing was waaaaaaaaaay off. It may seem like nitpicking but if Evan Bourne and Randy Orton can time the Shooting Star Press/RKO spot perfectly then these guys can do the same. While I was holding out hope that The Hart Dynasty would work through their troubles I am now looking forward to the split. They got absolutely no rub from Bret Hart's involvement with them so I think it's time to officially pull the plug on them and get them back in FCW/on Superstars ASAP.
- Sheamus vs. Vladimir Kozlov - Ugh. The match was what it was but the "comedy" pre and post match was pretty terrible. LOL SANTINO ATE TOO MUCH CANDY LOL. LOL SANTINO WAS GOING TO MAKE IT RAIN!!!!!!! I understand this was all done to set up John Morrison vs. Sheamus but why not just have Morrison say he owes Sheamus one after their match from Raw a few months ago (you know, the one that launched the whole PARKOUR PARKOUR PARKOUR gimmick). Not a fan of this segment at all.
- Ezekiel Jackson vs. Zack Ryder - BERRIED!!!!! I'd like to find out exactly what 'all-natural' supplements Jackson uses...his body is freaky. I doubt he'll make it on his own as he seems better suited to be the hired muscle a la his time with Brian Kendrick.
- The Big Show vs. The Miz - What was the point of having these two work a 10+ minute match only to have it end with a dumb DQ? This segment was a perfect segue into another lame STAND UP FOR WWE ad. Tomorrow can't end soon enough as far as I am concerned.
- Laycool - Oh wow, they're making fun of Natalya again. Match sucked, too.
- Pee Wee Herman - Christ.
- The Big Show in Pee Wee Herman Garb - Christ.
- Freddie Prinze Jr./Vince McMahon/Stephanie McMahon/TRIPLE HAITCH - Haha? LOVE how they worked the election into Raw...not! THIS is why pro wrestling gets an awful rap...THIS is why we can't have nice things.
I absolutely hated this show. I know I'm probably being too harsh but this is the first time in a long, long time where sitting down and watching Raw felt like a chore rather than something that I enjoy. Hopefully it was just an off night for me/the WWE but I really don't think I can sit through too many more shows like this one.