Recently, WWE sent out a survey to its fan base asking a few questions regarding a mix of a couple active wrestlers and some who have been gone for some time. The gist of it? How well do you know these wrestlers and how would you like to see them used going forward.
First, the list of wrestlers:
- Hulk Hogan
- The Ultimate Warrior
- Steve Austin
- Ric Flair
- The Rock
- The Undertaker
- CM Punk
- John Cena
- Triple H
Fans were also asked about two randomly selected wrestlers from the above list, namely how WWE should use them going forward. The options were:
- Wrestling regularly on Raw and SmackDown
- A regular commentator on Raw and SmackDown
- Starring in a WWE Reality Series
- Starring in a WWE Highlights Show
- Wrestling at WrestleMania or SummerSlam
- Involved in Raw or SmackDown storylines
- Involved in WrestleMania or SummerSlam storylines
- Do not want him involved in WWE in the future
The timing of this is rather interesting considering two big names in that list who do not and have not worked for the company in some time, Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior. Both are heavily rumored to be involved in WrestleMania 30 in some form or another, be it actually wrestling a match, getting involved in a skit for a nice return pop, or an induction into the Hall of Fame.
If nothing else, it feels like WWE is getting its fans ready for the seemingly inevitable return of two of its biggest stars of the late 80s and early 90s.
Assuming they come back, what role would you Cagesiders like to see them in?