WWE.com has released one of their top ten lists, celebrating the audience as the third participant in any sports entertainment happening. Most likely spawned by incidences of auditoriums and gymnasiums full of people pointing their fingers in the air while shouting in the affirmative, here is their list of the greatest crowd chants in WWE history:
10. Fandangoing - Fandango. Last seen appearing organically on April 8, 2013. Authorities investigating its disappearance would be advised to question one Jerry Lawler.
9. "One More Match" - with special mention going to Mick Foley's Hall of Fame induction and impromptu victory over Chris Jericho.
8. "You Suck" - various, but props given to Kurt Angle.
7. "U - S - A!!!" - various, but associated with "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and Sgt. Slaughter.
6. "E - C - Dub!" - Extreme Championship Wrestling, but especially Paul Heyman or any incident where there might be blood, tables or boobies.
5. "You've still got it!" - any returning Superstar, sometimes even deservedly so.
4. "This is Awe - Some!" - used to praise a match, often too freely IMHO.
3. "WHAT?!?!" - the blessing and the curse of Steve Austin.
2. "YES! YES! YES!" - our boi, D-Bry. Seen to great effect at the Raw after WrestleMania 28 and last Monday night.
1. "WOOOOO!!!" - the jet flyin', limousin ridin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin son of a gun known as The Naitch-ah Boy.
What do you think, CSS? Is this list awesome, or did some chant get screwed?