The go home episode of Monday Night Raw has been a newsworthy one: In addition to the announcement that Dean Ambrose would challenge Kofi Kingston for the United States championship, it was also revealed Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns would battle Team Hell No (Kane & Daniel Bryan) for the tag team titles at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view (PPV) event on Sun., May 19, 2013, at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
And it's a tornado match.
What does that mean? It's simple, really. All it means is there won't actually be any tagging in and out of the match. Each competitor will be in the ring at all times and chaos will reign supreme.
Sounds like good news for our favorite bad guys, no?
Here's the updated Extreme Rules match card:
- Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H (Steel Cage)
- John Cena vs. Ryback (Last Man Standing, WWE Championship)
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger (I Quit)
- Big Show vs. Randy Orton (Extreme Rules)
- Sheamus vs. Mark Henry (Strap)
- Chris Jericho vs. Fandango (TBA)
- The Shield vs. Team Hell No (Tag Team Title Tornado)
- Kofi Kingston vs. Dean Ambrose (U.S. Championship)