WWE.com is back with another top 10 countdown, this time a video breaking down the top feats of strength in history.
This should be good.
Let's get right to the list:
10. Lex Luger body slams Yokozuna
9. Undertaker tombstones Mark Henry
8. Ryback shell shocks Primo and Epico at the same time
7. Bam Bam Bigelow throws Spike Dudley
6. Big Show brings down the titantron
5. John Cena hits the FU on Great Khali
4. Hulk Hogan body slams Andre the Giant
3. Goldberg jackhammers The Giant
2. Antonio Cesaro hits the Neutralizer on Great Khali
1. Brock Lesnar superplexes Big Show and breaks the ring
I'm beyond shocked Cena hitting any one of his FU's on Show didn't make the list over Khali. The body slams are also somewhat disappointing but nothing is coming to the forefront of my brain as adequate replacements.
But that's what you're here for.
Sound off in the comments section below on all the amazing feats of strength you can remember seeing in pro wrestling. Which ones should be on this list?