WWE Monday Night Raw comes waltzing back into our lives tonight (Oct. 28, 2013) from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida, featuring the fallout show from the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view (PPV) this past Sunday night in Miami.
Advertised for tonight: John Cena is back, and now he's the world heavyweight champion. Kane is also back, and he's after Bray Wyatt. Shawn Michaels has some explaining to do, Randy Orton is the new WWE champion, and Vince McMahon could be returning.
Come right back here at 8 p.m. ET when the Raw live blog kicks off once the show starts on USA. It will be below this line here.
WWE RAW RESULTS AND LIVE BLOG FOR OCT. 28
Rex here. Time to mark out with our snark out.
John Cena out with his new WHC and he trolls a bit on the audience and JBL.
He talks a bunch of his recovery and being back. Typical Cena stuff.
Sandow makes his way down to the ring.
Sandow say he knows that Cena is still weakened from injury due to his knowledge of anatomy.
He states that Cena is saying such things because he is afraid of Sandow's cash in.
He teases a cash in for right now and as he goes to leave he beats down Cena with the briefcase!
At least 15 shots with it!
He then bashes Cena's elbow into the ring post and runs him into the barricade while yelling "Rise Above This!"
Then into the stairs!
He then smashes Cena's elbow with a chair onto the the stairs.
"My time is now!"
Sandow is cashing in as he we head to break!
World Heavyweight Championship Match: John Cena (c) vs John Cena
Result: John Cena wins by pinfall
- Pretty much everything. Hell of a match even though Sandow failed in his cash in
Shield camera program.
Ambrose talks about Big E Langston and how he is a bulldozer.
Rollins states the underestimated Langston.
Ambrose says that he will fight tooth and nail to defend the Shield's last remaining championship and that he is the baddest man on the planet.
United States Championship Match: Dean Ambrose (c) vs Big E Langston
Results: Big E Langston wins by DQ
- A lot of fun Ambrose selling and Langston being a hoss before Reigns and Rollins get involved.
- The Usos make the save
The Shield vs The Usos and Big E Langston
Result: The Shield wins by pinfall
- Rollins nearly taking off the head of an Uso with a kick
- The selling from everyone involved in this match
- The furious comeback from Jay Uso with the call and response with the crowd.
- So much double team moves
- Usos hitting a double superkick on Rollins and then turning around to both be speared by Reigns for the pinfall
- Rollins selling a hurt jaw after the match
HBK out to explain his actions to us and more importantly Daniel Bryan.
He asks for Bryan to come out so he can explain it to him face to face.
Bryan makes his way out and HBK starts to explain.
The crowd chants "You Sold Out" at him.
He says that HHH is his best friend and that supercedes everything.
He offers an apology and a handshake- Bryan refuse. This upsets HBK.
He tells Bryan that he taught him his final lesson- don't trust anybody.
HBK tries for the handshake again and is denied again.
HBK is now extremely pissed. He is tired of defending Bryan and frankly doesn't care anymore.
"I have always been an A+ player! I AM SHAWN MICHAELS!"
He demands respect and sets his hand out again.
BRYAN TAKES IT AND LOCKS IN THE YES LOCK!
HBK TAPS BUT BRYAN ISN'T LETTING GO!
Refs flood the ring and finally pull him off.
Amazing segment in all aspects
Renee Young tries to interview Bryan but Harper and Rowan appear and start to beat down Bryan!
Bray finally appears and hits Sister Abigail into a gate things backstage.
He then takes control of a giant piece of equipment on wheels and puts it into Bryan.
Handicap Match: Los Matadores vs 3MB
- Heath Slater just being Heath Slater
- Springboard suplex from 3MB
- Missle dropkick from a matador
AJ and Tamina vs the Bellas
Result: AJ and Tamina win by submission
- Probably the best match in this entire feud, but still bad
Kane vs The Miz
Result: Kane wins by pinfall
- Kane catching a flying Miz with a chokeslam. That's pretty much all that happened- really short match.
PTP doing the Don West thing now.
Clip of Otunga reading off a legal brief for Big Show's lawsuits.
CM Punk out to talk.
He reminds us of what happened last night and talks some trash on Ryback
Street Fight: CM Punk vs Ryback
Result: CM Punk wins by submission
- Elbow drop through the table that lead to an Anaconda Vice for the win
Rhodes Bros vs Real Americans
Result: Real Americans win by pinfall
- Goldust taunting Swagger
- Cesaro chicken wing
- Cesaro's always amazing gut wrench suplex
- Swagger didn't injure anyone
- Cesaro leapfrogging Swagger for a double stomp
- Goldust going off on Swagger after the hot tag
- Incredible series of counters between Goldust and the Real Americans that ended with the ankle lock
Alberto Del Rio comes out .
He says he doesn't care what Sandow did earlier. His focus in on Cena and he is going to attack that arm and make it is.
Summer Rae vs Natalya
Result: Natalya wins by submission
- Nice early reversal from Nattie
- Summer Rae taunting Nattie with ballet moves and screams about her dad
- Summer Rae's psychology throughout
- Fandango rag dolling Hornswoggle
- Summer dominated most of the match with Natalya pulling a slick Sharpshooter out
Randy Orton celebration time.
Shield acting as bodyguards with the roster on the stage as HHH and Stephanie are in the ring.
HHH talks about Orton, Evolution, and how Orton did harm to him and his family.
Orton has grown into an A+ player and became the face of the WWE.
Orton makes his way out now and poses with the belt a bit.
Stephanie gives him a hug and then tells the roster that he is what they should all inspire to be.
She demands they offer him respect and hands the mic to him.
Orton starts talking about being the face of their superior and Big Show's music hits and he charges the ring.
The Shield swarms him but the Rhodes Bros and the Usos make the save.
The brawl gives Big Show the chance to hit the ring and force the Authority to bail.
He takes a mic.
He says despite the restraining order, he just can't sit by and watch this all happen.
He doesn't care if he's arrested. Friends will bail him out.
Orton jumps Show from behind but Big Show is able to knock him out.
HHH steps up to the apron and takes off his suit jacket.
He then backs away.
HHH teases getting back into the ring but decides against it again.