TNA is now all set to roll with its biggest event of the year, Bound for Glory, this Sun., Oct. 14, 2012, from the Grand Canyon University Arena in Phoenix, Arizona. The match card is now complete.
Last night's (Oct. 11, 2012) episode of Impact Wrestling saw TNA finalize the match card for its biggest show of the year, Bound for Glory, which is scheduled for this Sunday night at the Grand Canyon University Arena in Phoenix, Arizona.
The show is built around a double main event. The headlining slot is occupied by the TNA heavyweight championship match pitting current titleholder and freshly turned heel Austin Aries against Bound for Glory Series winner and the most popular star on the company roster, Jeff Hardy.
The co-headliner is the long awaited rematch between James Storm and Bobby Roode, a Street Fight with Bellator light heavyweight King Mo Lawal as special referee/enforcer. Not sure why that's necessary with this particular gimmick match, but whatever.
Here's how the complete match card looks:
- Austin Aries vs. Jeff Hardy (TNA heavyweight championship)
- James Storm vs. Bobby Roode (King Mo Lawal special referee/enforcer)
- Sting and Bully Ray vs. Aces and 8s
- Tara vs. Miss Tessmacher (TNA Knockouts championship)
- Samoa Joe vs. Magnus (TNA TV championship)
- Zema Ion vs. Rob Van Dam (TNA X Division championship
- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian vs. Kurt Angle and AJ Styles vs. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez (TNA tag team championships)
- Joey Ryan vs. Al Snow