Now that TNA has taken Impact on the road, the schedule calls for one live show immediately followed by a taping for the show set to air the very next week on Spike TV. Well, the promotion was live in Little Rock, Arkansas last night (September 26, 2013) with two hours of television - then they taped next week's show.
Here are spoilers:
- Jeff Hardy and Manik faced off against Kenny King and Chris Sabin in tag team action. Austin Aries was on commentary. The Charismatic Enigma pinned the Pretty Boy Pitball to score a win for the good guys. Sabin blindsided the winners post-match, but Aries made the save.
- Hardy vs. Sabin vs. Manik vs. Aries in an Ultimate X match at Bound for Glory. Poor Kenny King.
- Sabin's gal pal, Velvet Sky, was scheduled to face Brooke Tessmacher in a
battle of the asses#1 contenders match for the Knockout's title. The debuting Lei'D Tapa took out VelVel before the bell.
- AJ Styles cut a promo hyping his title shot at BFG. World champ Bully Ray interrupted. This somehow lead to Ray versus Samoa Joe being booked for later in the show.
- The Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (EGO) defeated Magnus in a gauntlet match. The Brit pinned Christopher Daniels and made Frankie Kazarian tap out before DAT NUMBERS GAME got to him. Bobby Roode submitted Magnus.
- Sting tried to calm his Mafia-mate after the match, but Magnus was inconsolable. This might be leading to Sting versus Magnus on pay-per-view (PPV).
- Samoa Joe won over Bully Ray by disqualification. Word is there was the old ref bump swerve, with Ray going for chain while Earl Hebner was out, but the old man woke up in time to see the weapon and end the match. Bully was willing to go through Hebner, but AJ came through the crowd and made the save.
- Hulk Hogan quit rather than join Team Dixie. Dixie had a meltdown that was described as bad in a not good way.
Most of the drama leading up to BFG is going to be focused on Hogan, just the way he likes it. Who's buying tickets to watch the Hulkamania?