TNA may have hit the road for its weekly television show, Impact Wrestling, but they're live one week and taped the next. With that in mind, here are spoilers for the show set to air on March 21 from Chicago.
When TNA finally made the decision to get out of Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, and take Impact Wrestling -- its weekly television show on Spike TV -- on the road, it did so on one condition: whatever city the promotion hit would host one live episode and would also play host to a taping for the next week's show.
Now, here are spoilers for next week's show (via Wrestling Observer):
- Kenny King def. Zema Ion and Sonjay Dutt to retain the X Division title. Whatever happened to bringing back Jesse Sorensen?
- AJ Styles is interviewed and it seems TNA is trying to turn him into a 2013 version of 1997 Sting. He's currently playing coy as to which side he's on, TNA or Aces and 8s. The heel group is recruiting him and the babyfaces don't trust him. Sound familiar?
- Matt Morgan def. Joseph Park because reasons.
- Hulk Hogan promo time and he reveals a team to take down Aces and 8s: Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, and Magnus. Hogan ordered the dogs to take back the yard while bringing the world heavyweight title back to the good side. Hardy suggests a four-way match to determine the number one contender and Hogan agrees. There's your main event.
- Bobby Roode and Austin Aries def. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez to retain the tag team titles. Bad Influence set up a program with an attack after.
- Taryn Terrell was fired by Brooke Hogan as a referee thanks to her actions at Lockdown with Gail Kim cheering it on. However, Hogan rehired Terrell as a wrestler and they finally pulled the trigger and getting that feud really going. Bully Ray makes an appearance here to threaten Brooke for some reason.
- Jeff Hardy def. Joe, Angle, and Magnus to become number one contender to the title he lost to Ray this past Sunday night in San Antonio. He still moves the needle, after all. Only right he gets his rematch.
That's the show, Cagesiders. How's it sounding to you?