SHIMMER, the place to go for women's professional wrestling, was not going to leave Wrestlecon without making an impression of their own. SHIMMER 53 absolutely delivered and provide a great day of action.
- Singles Match: Amazing Kong def. Mia Yim via Amazing Bomb. Solid back and forth match to kick off the show.
- Tag-Match Action: Veda Scott and Shazza McKenzie def. Cherry Bomb and Kimber Lee via Snapmare Driver. Good match and solid tag team action.
- Fatal Five Match: Christina Von Eerie def. Evie, Kalamity, Rhia O'Reilly, Yuu Yamagata. Excellent match by all those involved, although Von Eerie and Evie stood out the most.
- Singles Match: Mercedes Martinez def. Ayumi Kuhira via Fisherwoman's Buster. This was an awesome match and the crowd was extremely hot through out. Post-match the fans chanted "Arigato" to Kuhira, who had just wrestled her last match for SHIMMER before her retirement.
- Six-Woman Tag Match: Regeneration-X and Serena Debb def. Jessica Havok, Sassie Stephanie, and Rhia O'Reilly via spear. Regenration-X was dressed as Jay and Silent Bob. Pretty good match and post-match they laid the pathway for Havok and Debb to feud. I can't wait to see where they go with it.
- Singles Match: Madison Eagles def. Jessie McKay via Hell Bound. Very athletic and entertaining match.
- Four Way Elimination SHIMMER Tag Team Championship Match: Canadian Ninjas (c) def. Made in Syn, Kellie Skater & Tomoko Nakagawa, LuFisto & Kana. Really fun match that made everyone involved look good.
- Singles Match: Athena def. Hamada via O Face. This was easily a Match of the Year Canidate and had everything you could ask for in a professional wrestling match.
- Steel Cage SHIMMER Championship Match: Cheerleader Melissa def. Saraya Knight (c) via hurricarana to become the new SHIMMER Champion. Was a great match and starts off Cheerleader Melissa's reign with an excellent start.
This was a great card and was firing on all cylinders from start to finish. There wasn't a weak match on the card with some great matches, including a "Match of the Year" candidate. If you have some spare change to buy it and enjoy great wrestling, get this card.