Few days ago we looked at your all-time managers in wrestling. As always, there were some great debates in the comments, so let's check out the highlights.
- Actually, this is more of a low-light: the poll. I, stupidly, put Heyman in the "best active WWE manager" poll, and yeah it was a blowout. Out of 275 votes, Heyman received 86% of them. Second place was Zeb, and The Funkadactyls didn't even receive one troll vote!
- Rex came out guns blazing with his choices, and a lot of people agreed with him. Rex is like, OMG, sooo popular in these articles.
- The ladies were picked early by IRodC (Sensational Sherri) and BIGPALE (Miss Elizabeth).
- My Big Mouth went big time with Miss Elizabeth getting a $1,000,000 government bond.
- Hollywood J Blaq busted out a list of all the greats that Freddie Blassie managed.
- Giant Storm was a big fan of Virgil apparently.
- phlash74 was also a big fan of Bobby Heenan. With a great gif that followed.
- ExplicitMoxViolence got into the debate of managers vs. valets. Some felt valets (Miss Elizabeth in particular) shouldn't be included. I thought they should, mainly because I'm not doing a Mount Rushmore: Valet Edition. :)
- Like always things started to get a little weird, with animals and props...
- TMadeBurner used the term "Silly Goose"
- Filename apparently uses a $3 and $4 bill in his world.
Now onto the most Rec'd picks:
#4 BIGPALE - 9 Recs - Heenan, Heyman, Bearer, Miss Elizabeth
#3 LeoMonsoon - 12 Recs - Heenan, Heenan, Heenan, Heenan
#2 Giant Storm - 15 Recs - Virgil, Virgil, Virgil, Virgil
#1 Rex - 33 Recs - Heenan, Heyman, Cornette, Bearer
Bobby Heenan and Paul Heyman are the two no-brainers. After that there was a mix of Jim Cornette, Paul Bearer, Miss Elizabeth, Jimmy Hart, and "Classy" Freddie Blassie
Great stuff, Cagesiders, thanks for responding! If you have a suggestion for the next Mount Rushmore, put your thoughts in the comments below and it could be next on the list!