WWESaturday Morning Slam returned yesterday (Oct. 28) to bring us a little Halloween cheer! The whole show focused on Halloween, while we saw action from Brodus Clay and WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro. Don't be spooked and read more here!
WWE Saturday Morning Slam returned yesterday (Oct. 28) and brought us a little holiday cheer for Halloween. The whole show played into the spooky holiday's stereotypical themes. We also had some action in the ring from Brodus Clay and WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro.
Let's dive right into reactions!
- Halloween is a fun little holiday and what better show to celebrate it with than Saturday Morning Slam? Our show kicked off with WWE Tag Team Champion Kane delivering a list of his favorite monsters in WWE. Of course, he had a little family bias, as he had The Undertaker on his list. He also had The Boogeyman on the list, who does in fact still scare me to this day, having had to watch him wrestle a few times.
- Brodus Clay wrestled Epico and won. Anyone got anything to say to that? Yeah, me neither.
- WWE Superstars were asked about their favorite Halloween costumes. The Miz told all the kids to go as him to have the best Halloween, showing how awesomely underrated he is. Ted DiBiase went as a cowboy once, while AJ Lee enjoys female video game characters. Pretty vanilla stuff, but still good for the kids.
- Kaitlyn showed how to make a homemade penguin costume. I might not have deleted the show off of my DVR just because of this. You know you might not have either.
- In the main event, Antonio Cesaro defeated Derrick Bateman in non-title action. Bateman did some "USA Guy" schtick, which works for him, being that he is a quality comedic wrestler. Cesaro, unsurprisingly, pulled out the victory in a pretty good match.
This week's show earns an "A+" from me. Because Kaitlyn dressed as a penguin.
What did you Cagesiders think of this week's Saturday Morning Slam?