Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact; so remember to take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Expect Rusev vs. Big E and a Bo Dallas match to be added to the Money in the Bank pay-per-view (PPV) this coming Sunday night in Boston.
- Bret Hart is coming back to Monday Night Raw on July 7 in Montreal for a special appearance, though what his role will be is not known at this time. He may make other appearances during that same week.
- NXT women's wrestlers Kendall Skye, Dana Brooke, and Veronica Lane are all currently dealing with injuries right now.
- Apparently WWE instituted a dress code recently and it's got the locker room up in arms, according to WrestleZone. Those who do not abide by it would be fined under the terms of the new code.
- There's also apparently been a crackdown on wrestlers showing up late to Raw and SmackDown shows.
- The announcement Dixie Carter and Great Muta make at a press conference tomorrow in New York is apparently going to be a co-promoted show with Wrestle-1 and TNA combining forces. It could also involve a heavy Wrestle-1 presence at Bound for Glory.
- Last night, Austin Aries tweeted that he would be taking a break from Twitter to "get out of my own way". This appears to be a work and not related to the fact that he's gotten himself in trouble in the past for his activity on social media.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.