Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact; so remember to take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- In addition to rumors of Ric Flair being included on the cast, Hulk Hogan's name has come up for consideration for Legends' House season two. With the success of the first season -- it was one of the most watched programs on the WWE Network each week it aired -- internally WWE believes if it can get a much bigger cast together the sky is the limit.
- While it initially looked like Bray Wyatt was going to win the WWE world heavyweight championship at Money in the Bank, Daniel Bryan's injury has forced many creative changes. It's now likely John Cena will win the title before going on to lose it to Brock Lesnar in the main event of SummerSlam.
- It's possible Bryan's first match back will be challenging Lesnar for the title at Night of Champions, though that does not sound like it's what would be best for Bryan's health.
- Don't cry for JTG. Word is he's the most popular of the recent WWE cuts in regards to booking inquiries. In fact, he's already reunited with Shad Gaspard to reform Cryme Tyme, though they'll have to change the "y's" to "i's" to avoid infringement. Big deal, right?
- Stardust is here to stay ... for now. WWE is testing the waters with the new character. They've gone all in on it so far, removing Cody Rhodes' profile from WWE.com and taking him off the JBL & Cole Show for the time being. If the two work as a tag team, it will become a long-term thing but if they fail, it looks like Cody vs. Goldust is finally going to happen.
- This sounds like the silliest, stupidest thing you'll ever hear but the reason they did the coffee poisoning angle with Roman Reigns slipping something into Stephanie McMahon's coffee and getting her sick on Raw last week was because a member of the McMahon family had bad coffee sometime before the show.
- The reason Corey Graves hasn't been appearing on NXT television is due to a concussion suffered at some point in the past. This would be his second concussion of 2014.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.