For many fans, reading about rumors -- and trawling the sites that traffic in them -- has become as popular as watching the matches themselves. In this daily column, we take a look at the biggest rumors and weirdest stories being churned out by those pro wrestling "news" sites.
Important reminders: Rumors are "rumors" and not "news" for a reason, folks. That which has not been confirmed as legitimate news or fact will be made clear.
Rumors of the Day:
- Ric Flair has officially passed his medical tests, and is scheduled to be on a Raw very very soon.
- Kevin Steen has officially signed with WWE according to WrestleZone. He is expected to make his way to the Performance Center after he finishes up his bookings at the end of this month.
- TNA is reaching out to former X Division champions for their upcoming Destination X episode of Impact.
- In addition to the ladder match for WWE world heavyweight championship at Money in the Bank, there may be a chance of a second ladder match for the Money in the Bank contract.
- It also appears that the winner of WWE world title ladder match has already been chosen, but no single name (or group of possible names) has been mentioned.
- And that Sting news that was reported earlier seems to have any number of conflicting reports surrounding it. PWInsider reported that the casting call was for part of a documentary film the WWE is shooting with Sting, while F4W Online is saying that it's just Sting shooting things with a firm that often also works with the WWE.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.