The annual WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony is this Saturday night, April 5th from New Orleans. The event will be broadcast exclusively on WWE Network, and start with a red carpet special at 8PM Eastern, with the live broadcast immediately following at 9PM.
Here's a rundown of the 2014 class, along with the latest on who is set to have the honor of introducting them:
- Lita, inducted by Trish Stratus
- Jake "The Snake" Roberts, inducted by DDP
- Carlos Colon, inducted by sons Carlito and Eddie (Diego) and nephew Orlando (Fernando)
- Mr. T, inducted by Hulk Hogan
- Paul Bearer, inducted by his sons
- Ultimate Warrior, inducted by Linda McMahon
- Razor Ramon, no one confirmed to induct at this time.
The curious case of the Razor Ramon character being placed in the Hall (rather than the man that portrayed him, Scott Hall) continues based on WWE.com's photo series on each member of the Class of 2014's official ring...
Should be a pretty amazing night, for remembering William Moody, acknowledging the changes Hall and Roberts have made in their lives and whatever the heck Warrior might say.
Cageside Seats will have an open thread Saturday and all the coverage you need of the WWE Hall of Fame's 2014 induction ceremony!