What you loved:
- In-Ring - Technically sound, one of the best worker's in women's wrestling today. Easy #1 pick here.
- Taryn Terrell Matches - If you haven't seen their Last Women Standing or Ladder matches, they are worth checking out for sure.
- Heel - A great condescending heel, this is where her personality comes out the best on TV.
- TNA Run - Rare to see this in the love section, but she has had a great run with that company. Helped bring the Knockouts division along nicely, and has put on plenty of solid matches with the talent there.
- Moveset - All-around talent, does a little of everything, and her finisher is "Eat Defeat"
My favorite comment comes via ReverendKain:
"Ringpost figure four!"
What you loathed:
- Second WWE Run - When she returned, we all thought it would be a great run, but alas the Diva era was in full effect. She didn't get much of a push, and ended up leaving somewhat unhappy.
- Bland - Her character have never been eye-popping, not the worst either, but it's part of the reason why she goes somewhat unnoticed.
- Ring Attire - Some of you felt the shorts were not the right choice, go with long pants.
- Face - Her face work is staler than a $2 steak.
- Battle Royal - She eliminated herself in a battle royal. I don't care if Gail knew she was on her way out of the company, that's just bad for wrestling.
My favorite comment comes from Plan R:
That she is not as highly regarded as Trish, Mickey and Lita. As great as she is, Gail should be a much bigger name. WWE shit on the entire women’s division during her second run with them, and TNA can only make a star kind of famous.
On to the poll! With 285 votes, Gail Kim's average score is 4.5
Thanks, Cagesiders. No hint today, deal with it.