If anything, on Monday we got four things: (1) a second Shield vs. Wyatt Family match that could be candidate for match of the year, (2) new tag team champions in the Usos, (3) a masterful troll job by Paul Heyman, and (4) the realization that CM Punk was never coming and is more than likely gone for good (seriously, how can he possibly come back after he was virtually buried to open the show?). Hopefully we can move on now (looking at you, @MemphisRAWCrowd). Because, as Vegas taught us at one point or another, whether in virtuality or in reality, in the end, the house always wins.
If anything, we also learned that WWE's feelings about IWC fans rank somewhere between they hate you and they don't care. It's an abusive relationship, really. (Speaking of which, if you or someone you know is in an abusive relationship, get in touch with the National Domestic Violence Hotline.
So, how are you feeling WWE fan and consumer? Before you answer, let's take a look at what has happened since the last time we did this.
Tuesday, March 4 *WARNING: SPOILERS ABOUND*
- Things that happened on Smackdown: Big Show came back, Big E wins, AJ taps, Sheamus Brogue Kicks Alberto Del Rio, Usos keep rolling, Dolph's winning streak ends at one, and The Shield got problems. Plus Lana.
- Tuesday Night Heat...errr...Main Event went LIVE! Anything to prepare for Wrestlemania XXX on the Network.
- Upon further review, CM Punk was never coming to RAW. And he's probably gone for good. And that will serve as your MANDATORY WEEKLY CM PUNK UPDATE.
- Indy standout Drake Younger will get his chance in the big leagues.
- CM Punk rumors apparently do not equal ratings.
- A Daniel Bryan Danielson doubleheader at Wrestlemania? Maybe.
- Every RAW and Nitro ever on the Network? Yes. Eventually. But not for another month at least. Tagging like 2000 hours of wrestling is hard.
- The Network finally works on Xbox 360. We think.
Monday, March 3
- Things that happened on RAW: See the first paragraph. Plus EMMA! tapped out Summer Rae. Again. And The Real Americans are gonna kill each other. Soon. Probably on the Wrestlemania XXX preshow.
- Paul Bearer: WWE Hall of Famer. Hell yes.
- Kurt Angle wants back in WWE. Good luck passing the physicals and staying clean for more than twenty minutes in a row.
- Vince McMahon: once again, certified billionaire.
Sunday, March 2
- There's another reason why Main Event ended up on the Network a day early: Ion Television is about to kick Main Event to the curb.
Saturday, March 1
- John Cena may or may not have a groin injury.
- Ho Kogan (look at me) talked with WWE.com and said stuff. There's even a nugget on how half his iconic color scheme came to be.
- Dolph Ziggler's gonna get fired soon, isn't he?
Ok, wrestling fan: how are you feeling about WWE RIGHT NOW? How you rate is your business, but if you give a compelling argument and put your name on it, I might put you in the analysis on Friday. As always, polls are open until noon ET Friday, at which point I post an analysis and a pretty chart and/or graph with it.