What you loved:
- In-Ring - As a big man, he's great in the ring. In his early days, Show was known to use dropkicks!
- Company Man - I mean, he will do absolutely anything he's asked. It's pretty clear from all the stupid story-lines and gimmicks that he's been in.
- Promos - A solid talker, he can be funny or a serious threat, depending on the situation.
- Great Giant - Some of you thought he was one of, if not the, greatest giants ever in wrestling.
- Talent Enhancement - He has no problems putting over anyone on the roster, which is what he should be doing at this stage in his career.
My favorite comment goes to zetters:
"I love that he has had the longevity to have worked with every major name in the history of modern day wrestling. I mean he was around in pre-nWo WCW, making him the only one in existence to work with almost everyone from Hulk Hogan and Sting to the Shield.and Daniel Bryan."
What you loathed:
- Flip-Flopping - Heel. Face. Heel. Face. Heel. Face. Baby New Year. Heel. Face.
- KO Punch - Pow right in the kissah! You guys didn't think he should have a comedic finisher. It really depends on the person selling the punch, if they don't drop dead (ex: Triple H or Brad Maddox) it looks bad.
- Physique - Might be tough for him to stay in shape, but when his weight goes up, the entertainment factor goes down.
- Crying - I mean...really? A crying giant? No.
- Booking - He's dealt with some crap gimmicks and angles over the years. I will never forget his feud with Bossman, with Big Show hanging onto a casket as Bossman drove away, ugh.
Favorite comment goes to samk76:
"Bad-Too many turns for him. In fact, he committed 2 face/heel turns while I was writing this comment."
On to the poll! With 138 votes, Mr. Show's average score is 3.5. I know he's been "meh" as of late, but that score is way too low for a rock solid Hall of Famer.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow is recap day with updated poll scores and best comments of the week.