Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised pro wrestling shows - TNA's Lockdown pay-per-view (PPV), the March 10thepisode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's Main Event, the Thursday, March 13th edition of TNA Impact, and the WWE SmackDown that aired on March 14th.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
I bet you think you're a real hot dog Rollins, winning your second weekly S3 crown...
There's no need to take it so literally, though.
• As has been the case whenever they're all given something to do, your Hounds of Justice all placed: Seth for walking out, Dean for showing up when we thought he might walk out and Roman for, well, stuff like the standing apron dropkick, if nothing else.
• The lack of a hijacking in Chicago was due in large part to Paul Heyman (and to a lesser extent his client)'s expert work in Raw's opening segment.
• The Beard stood up to The Authority, almost got a good match out of Bootista and then required all of Triple H's men to be put down in the main event. Too bad they're trying to bury him.
• Bobby Roode truly is The It Factor for TNA, and a banged up Wolf did his best to stand up to him heading into their big PPV.
• Time is on the side of The Eater of Worlds.
• rancho remembered that he'd been forgetting to vote.
The S3: 2013-14, Week 48
1. Seth Rollins
2. Paul Heyman
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Bobby Roode
6. Bray Wyatt
7. Roman Reigns
8. (tie) Davey Richards
8. (tie) AJ Lee
10. Brock Lesnar
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
This year's winner breaks the 300 point barrier, The Shield makes some moves up the list, and the Divas champ pads her lead over a charging Paul Heyman with just a few weeks to go!
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending March 8
1. Daniel Bryan - 303 points
2. Dean Ambrose - 156.1
3. Bobby Roode - 149.08
4. CM Punk - 135.1
5. Roman Reigns - 129.25
Antonio Cesaro - 128.75
7. Seth Rollins - 111.5
8. Bray Wyatt - 107
9. AJ Lee - 103.87
10. Paul Heyman - 87.5
Jog your memory of a pretty awesome week with recaps and reactions to all of the shows under consideration in our sections for Raw, Main Event, Smackdown, and Impact (where you'll also find information about Lockdown).
And head over to our survey on how we should handle streaming content in the upcoming THIRD season of YOUR S3, among other topics. Lots of good ideas, although it's already becoming apparent we won't be able to please all of the Cagesiders, all of the time.
See you next week.