What you loved:
- Heel - She's a damn good heel. Some of you thought the best female heel ever! The disingenuous smile and empty compliments made this an easy #1.
- Looks - I won't quote what some of you said, but let's just say she's a foxy lady. Honestly, she's more attractive today than ever before.
- Mic Work - Comfortable in front of a crowd, she has no problem getting booed out of the arena.
- Passion - Growing up in the business, it's clear she's dedicated to it. Along with Triple H, Stephanie will soon take the reigns of the WWE.
- Like Vince - Just like her father, Stephanie has a knack for getting booed, is great on the mic, and has an entertaining charm that fans love to hate.
Favorite comment goes to TJ_UK - "Andre was her friend. Andre the fecking Giant as a friend, that’s awesome. Seriously, if you don’t envy her for that then I don’t understand you."
What you loathed:
- Voice - This was during her earlier years, when yelling was the thing to do. It was horrible... like, Vicki Guerrero horrible.
- In-Ring - Robotic. Sadly, she was the women's champion for awhile. Hopefully we won't ever see her wrestle again.
- Promos - While she's an awesome talker, some of her promos are downright cringe-worthy. The way she shredded Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Kaitlyn, and Paul Heyman... sometimes, she goes too far.
- Babyface - Boring, vanilla, bland, never again, kthanksbye.
- Head of Creative - From 2007-2013 she headed up this part of WWE. It was not a great time creative-wise as not a lot of new stars came out of this era. In 2013, she became Chief Brand Officer, which seems to be a much better fit for her.
Favorite comment belongs to mcatanoso - "Loathe: Her acting, or lack thereof. She overacts more than anyone in the history of the company and her facial expressions are WAAAAY over the top. I wish someone would tell her she doesn’t have to grit her teeth EVERY TIME she opens her mouth. We get it, you’re the boss and you’re an asshole…I literally change the channel every time she’s part of a segment."
Last, but not least the poll! With 252 votes, Mrs. McMahon-Levesque's average poll score is 3.9. I feel like the comments (which, overall, were very positive) would garner a higher poll score...
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick cut it all off.