What you loved:
- Promos - Not only was he a solid talker, but he was a big guy, who aren't exactly known for their promo work. Primarily in his earlier years he always could cut fresh promos that crowds usually soaked up.
- Big Guy - He's a legit 7 footer who could move pretty well around the ring. Not much else to say really...he was big!
- The Outsiders - When he teamed up with Scott Hall that was such a hot angle that really got fans to tune into WCW. Those two hooked up with Hogan, and the rest is history.
- Look - His look was very 90's and fit really well into wrestling. His whole demeanor as a bodyguard (Diesel) was picture perfect. Even his time with the NWO (early years) worked really well.
- Jackknife - I think his height helped make this move look more bad-ass. Even those of you who hated Nash were saying "I did like his finisher though."
Favorite comment goes to Jonathan Loesche - "Like: His runs as Big Sexy and a member of the nWo Wolfpack were solid in WCW. He was a competent big man worker. One of the more underrated promo guys in history"
What you loathed:
- Personality - "D-Bag, egotistic, mean, and bad" were just a couple words you guys used to describe his personality outside of the ring. Part of this could have come from the people he hung with, mainly Hogan.
- Finger-Poke of Doom - A black eye in wrestling's past. Some of you felt he was a major part of WCW's downfall.
- "Vanilla Midgets" - Old school way of thinking Big Kev.
- Durability - Quad
- Move-Set - I saw multiple times in the comments; "6 moves of doom, including the hair flip!"
Favorite comment belongs to Tyrios - "Kevin Nash is a cancer upon the sport of professional wrestling.I doubt we will ever see another ego on the scale of Nash(and Terry) ever again – an ego big enough to torpedo a proud operation in WCW and flush 40+ years of hard work away.Fuck Kevin Nash.I hope he tears his spine apart the next time he picks up his phone."
Poll: With 225 votes, Nash's average score is 3.
Thanks, Cagesiders! For tomorrow, I had no choice but to pick this man.