Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised pro wrestling shows - the February 17th episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's Main Event, the Thursday, February 20th edition of TNA Impact, and the WWE SmackDown that aired on February 21st.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
Admit it, some of you smarks were seated here for Smackdown in Ontario, California:
That's about the level of sign creativity I'd expect from you, anyway.
• Lose a name, earn a spot in the title match main event of the next pay-per-view (PPV), win the S3.
• The Viper has been impressing you smarks with his ring and character work as the sniveling, paranoid champ. Too bad it doesn't move PPVs...
• I really hope that some day we get to see Robert Roode face off against cats like the WWE future stars who came in the three spots behind him in last week's Standings. At least we get to see two of them face off against one of them at Elimination Chamber.
• People like that kid from Aberdeen, Washington.
• The Divas champ! I remember her, I wonder how her boyfriend's doing. Pretty sure the guy she tied with for eighth got here of the strength of his work on this internet-only show, but he definitely appeared on TV, too, so who are we to judge?
• Joe is gonna kill you. And we like it.
The S3: 2013-14, Week 45
2. Randy Orton
3. Bobby Roode
4. Bray Wyatt
5. Dean Ambrose
6. Roman Reigns
7. Daniel Bryan
8. (tie) AJ Lee
8. (tie) Cody Rhodes
10. Samoa Joe
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
The It Factor and The Shield's big dog keep elbowing for position, while the WWE World Heavyweight champ has been getting some love and sits just outside the top ten as we head down the stretch.
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending February 15
1. Daniel Bryan - 280 points
2. Dean Ambrose - 147.6
3. CM Punk - 135.1
4. Bobby Roode - 127.08
5. Roman Reigns - 124.75
Antonio Cesaro - 108.75
7. AJ Lee - 101.37
8. Seth Rollins - 93.5
9. Bray Wyatt - 90
10. Paul Heyman - 78.5
Get your votes in early, before WWE's big show clouds your brain (and this week's S3 disappears from the main page).