What you loved:
- Longevity - He's been with the WWE for over 6 and a half years! Part of that time he was actually on TV, but the last two or three he's been living the dream of not doing anything. I mean he works house shows right? He must. He's like the backup QB for Brett Favre, best job in the world. Some of you think he either has some dirt on the higher ups or is incredibly nice backstage to still have a job.
- Cryme Tyme - Probably the highlight of his career as he worked with Shad to produce a fairly popular face tag team. They would get the crowds going with their "money. money. yeah. yeah." chant. Hell, they even got William Regal to dance, which is always a good thing.
- Back Suplex Neckbreaker - Not going to lie, had no idea what his finisher is, but it's pretty damn cool looking.
- JTG Employed Counter - There's a site, which is down at the moment I guess, that actually tracks his days of employment with the WWE!
Favorite comment goes to Mark_McQ - "Gave him a 5. Anyone who can remain employed for so long without actually doing anything is pulling off the greatest scam of all time. He should write a book. Probably has more cash saved than Ric Flair too."
What you loathed:
- Still Employed - Not only is he employed and doesn't do anything, but he probably makes more money than all off us, and that's some bullshit.
- Cryme Tyme - This horribly stereotyped gimmick was just not a good look. It's not the first, nor the last for the WWE...moving on.
- Below Average Skills - I guess this is expected since he's never used. Which makes it all the more confusing as to why he's still with the WWE. No gimmick, bland promos, and so-so in the ring, he must know something, he must!
Favorite comment goes to BryanDanielson'sBeard - "Dislike: He’s comfortable not being on TV… most people would have probably asked for their release if they were in it for the wrestling"
Finally, the poll! With 136 votes, JTG's average score is 2.6. Lot of troll 5 votes in this one, although I guess the reasoning is he's getting paid a ton and not really working, which is a dream some of you hope to achieve.
Thanks Cagesiders! Tomorrow is recap day with updated poll scores and the best comments. Monday's evaluation will be...interesting.