What you loved:
- Promo - Promos. Promos. Promos! This guy has been on the main roster less than a year and is one of the few wrestlers who get to write their own words. He's captivating, and knows what it takes to cut a solid promo, every single time.
- Character - Talk about living the gimmick, Bray's work is so fun to watch. I wish every guy on the roster could be this interesting. It really shows what NXT will do for a wrestler who is dedicated to their craft and practices it every day.
- Daniel Bryan Match - An early contender for match of the year, an amazing battle, and Bray got the win!
- Creep Walk - You know what I'm talking about, here's a gif of it. You look at it! I'm not looking at it...creepy.
- Sister Abigail - Awesome finisher, great setup with a pause so the crowd can go nuts. He also has shown ways to do it quickly (poor Rey...) and in different scenarios (against DB into the barricade).
My favorite comment goes to AfraliciousT3 - "Love – They say the key to being a great heel is believing everything you’re saying, and this guy lives his words. His dedication to his character is incredible, his mannerisms in ring movements, facial twitches are masterful and head and shoulders above so many. Also he’s unorthodox! He’s not your typical bodybuilder type but you believe that this guy is a freakin’ monster. That’s not easy to do in the land of giants."
What you loathed:
- In-Ring - This is mostly thanks to his horrible "ring of fire" match with Kane. He needs more singles' matches to improve, which will obviously come with time. It's possible he needs a talented opponent in the ring to have a good match, again time will tell and it's on Bray's side.
- Husky Harris - This was when his eyes were closed, now his eyes are wide open.
- Risky Character - As awesome as it is right now, I hope Creative can keep things going. It's possible his truly creepy heel gimmick could turn into some comedic back-country goof-ball if things aren't booked right.
- Promos - Yes they are awesome, but some of you also said they can be confusing. Not every promo is going to be a home-run.
Favorite comment belongs to BrassCitySaint - "Loathe: How many miles can he get out of this gimmick? It’s great now, and has tons of potential, but how far can it go? At what point does it become silly, if at all? The more out there the character, the greater the risk of unintentional comedy becomes."
Last but not least, the poll! With 379 votes, Mr. Wyatt's average score is 4.
Great job, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick knows how to dance!