Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised pro wrestling shows - the February 10th episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's Main Event, the Thursday, February 13th edition of TNA Impact, and the WWE SmackDown that aired on Valentine's Day, February 14th.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
There are an awful lot of mash-ups of this week's winner and ponies.
I'm just sayin'.
• Not much more to say about the already determined winner of the 13-14 S3, but how 'bout that surprise entrant in the Elimination Chamber title match? And for this week, he still has two names.
• The mouthpieces of the factions set to collide at the next pay-per-view (PPV) finished neck and neck in third and fourth place, even if Geno thinks the wild card of The Shield is a future mid-carder. Wouldn't be the first mid-carder that the internet wrestling community (IWC) adored...
• TNA only has two entrants this week. One of them has long been a staple of the S3; hopefully the resurgence of the new #1 contender to the TNA World title is a sign of a return to prominence for Joe.
• Like The Big Guy, the WWE World Heavyweight champion has finally settled into a gimmick that works. So, of course, there's rumbling about turning him babyface. For last week, at least, The Viper was rewarded for it by you smarks.
• The secret to making Alberto Del Rio in 2014? Well, let's just say...thanks, Batista.
• The breakout star of The Hounds of Justice got enough support that he would have finished around the five or six spot in a lot of weeks. But not the newly popular S3, baby!
The S3: 2013-14, Week 44
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Antonio Cesaro
3. Bray Wyatt
4. Dean Ambrose
5. Bobby Roode
7. Randy Orton
8. Samoa Joe
9. Alberto Del Rio
10. Roman Reigns
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
Dean Ambrose moves in front of the absent defending champ, and fellow young guns Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt keep moving up the annual ten. Should be interesting to see how much they can move in the next eight weeks before season's end.
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending February 8
1. Daniel Bryan - 276 points
2. Dean Ambrose - 141.6
3. CM Punk - 135.1
4. Roman Reigns - 119.75
5. Bobby Roode - 119.08
6. AJ Lee - 98.875
7. Antonio Cesaro - 98.75
8. Seth Rollins - 93.5
9. Bray Wyatt - 83
10. Paul Heyman - 78.5
We've been receiving more and more votes each week. Thanks as always for your support, and keep your eyes peeled for some questions about how to best handle Season Three in the changing landscape of cSs and pro wrestling.