What you loved:
- Promos - Insanity meets intensity.
- Look - Whether it was the varsity club jackets or the chain mail, with the popcorn muscles, he always fit the look of a wrestler.
- Steiners - Many of you said growing up this was one of your favorite tag teams.
- In-Ring - This is more geared towards his earlier work, who didn't love The Frankensteiner and Steiner Screwdriver?
- Math - One of his more well-known promos, if you aren't sure what I'm talking about, you must be new here.
Favorite comment goes to blake.cover - "Scott Steiner is insane."
What you loathed:
- Late Career - From his late WCW run, into the WWE, and ending at TNA it was a strangely bad ride for fans. His look completely changed, his promos became amazingly good/bad/funny, and Scott's in-ring work took a nose dive thanks to a mix of age and turning into a giant boulder.
- Limited - In regards to his ring work lately, it's pretty tough to watch. He's been known to botch once or fifty times due to his declining skills.
- Look - His look was good, but it was also bad for you guys. His over-sized gassed up body was not loved by all. Some of you hated the chain mail and dyed hair as well.
- Promos - It's always funny when the same things are loved and loathed. While his promos were funny, they weren't supposed to be funny, and that's not a good thing if he's trying to be serious.
- 2003 Royal Rumble Match - Really his whole feud with HHH wasn't great, but this match especially sucked.
Favorite comment goes right back to blake.cover - "Scott Steiner is insane."
Finally, lets check out the poll. With 190 votes, Steiner's average score is 3.3.
Thanks, everyone! Hint for tomorrow's pick: He used to be in a stable.