Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year. The top ten from last week and the year-to-date are below.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised pro wrestling shows - the December 30th episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, TNA Impact from January 2nd, and the WWE SmackDown that aired on Friday, January 3rd.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
He may be the last of The Hounds to win an S3...
but if he can wrestle two bears, he'll join the greats
(can we pour one out for one of my favorite YouTube videos of all time?)
• Match of the Year candidates will do that to You voters, as Rollins and his Friday night dance partner Cena both finished ahead of the push being given to Roman Reigns on all fronts.
• That said, Reigns got a lot of love, and the man who tussled with him on Smackdown also got to inherit the Santa role from Mick Foley - earning him his first Standing points in a while.
• The Intercontinental champ continues to be booked strong and put in positions where he looks important, and - hey - it works!
• Also returning to the weekly ten after a long absence, Fandango twirled up a poll to earn a shot at Langston's belt.
• Bad Santa got twisted up with others at the bottom of the list, including the Divas champ shining on commentary, the US champ who gets votes by force of personality and a lawyer who may finally be acknowledging his multiple personality disorder.
The S3: 2013-14, Week 38
1. Seth Rollins
2. Roman Reigns
3. John Cena
4. Big E Langston
5. (tie) Fandango
5. (tie) Mark Henry
7. (tie) AJ Lee
7. (tie) Dean Ambrose
7. (tie) Damien Sandow
7. (tie) Joseph Park
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
Last week's winner soars over The Swiss Superman and a guy who just reappeared on WWE TV last week (with one of his guys).
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending December 28
1. Daniel Bryan - 235 points
2. Dean Ambrose - 109.1
3. CM Punk - 99.1
4. Bobby Roode - 98.58
5. AJ Lee - 97.375
6. Seth Rollins - 86.5
7. Antonio Cesaro - 83.75
8. Paul Heyman - 78.5
9. Roman Reigns - 78.25
10. Damien Sandow - 68.53
One less show to keep track of this week, as we can mourn the latest edition of Main Event on Ion while we mark the passing of Daniel Bryan on Bears from Saturday Morning Slam. That just means there's no excuses for checking out Cageside Seats comprehensive coverage of Raw, Smackdown and Impact...then placing your Vote!