Tday we looked at the high-flying Xtreme Diva herself, Lita! How did things go? Let's find out!
First, what you loved:
- In-Ring - Best ever? Most unique moveset for sure. "Fearless" was used a lot by you guys. DAT Moonsault!
- Trish Feud - Best women's feud ever...ever! Classic main-event match together on Raw.
- Looks - Pretty face, great body, and thong. I mean what guy didn't like her outfits???
- Bumps - She took some crazy bumps during her career, not sure if we will see women do what she did in the WWE again.
Favorite comment goes to RProcter89 - "Looking back with (slightly) more mature eyes – She was talented in the ring, hit those high spots, was (and is) obviously gorgeous, and was involved in some cool feuds. She is undoubtedly one of, if not the, most talented female wrestlers to lace up the boots, and absolutely is the female representative of the ‘attitude era.’"
Then, what you loathed:
- Kane's Baby - I mean Snitsky kicked. A. Baby! Clear out of the ring into the crowd. That whole angle was a straight up mess.
- Edge - The only good thing during this time was her wardrobe. Everything else was awkward, lame, or she was just made to be some boring sidekick.
- Edge/Matt Hardy - Welcome back Edge! She cheated on Matt with Edge, not cool on Lita's part. Even more not cool that the WWE brought this to TV.
- Mic Work - She wasn't horrible, but not exactly the best either. She garbled her way through promos, poor clarity for sure.
- Shorten Career - She could have wrestled for a few more years, but between the relentless crowd chants and injuries, it was time to move on. It's interesting looking at her loathes, about half aren't even her fault.
Most Xtreme comment goes to Jerichoholic_21 - "Nothing really except some of the tasteless angles she was involved in towards the end of her career. Its not her fault. I just feel that she deserved better and should have gone out of the business in a far better manner befitting someone of her talent and ability."
Finally, the poll! With 193 votes, Ms. Lita's average score is 4.3 Great score for the future Hall of Famer!
Tomorrow's pick is mid-card-tastic!