Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised pro wrestling shows - the September 9th episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's WWE Main Event, No Surrender/TNA Impact from September 12th and the WWE SmackDown that aired on Friday the 13th.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
Win the S3 AND marry a beautiful woman who wants to go to the ballgame as part of the honeymoon? Fuhgedaboudit.
• The Corporation Redux really is doing wonders for a wide swath of the roster. Especially scenery-chewing villain of the piece, as HHH takes his third straight top three finish.
• His lackeys ain't doing too bad either. Dean Ambrose ties The Game for second in only his third weekly S3 showing since winning the United States championship in June. Face of the company Randy Orton came in just behind those two at #4.
• Then were the heroes of the piece. A crying giant at six and some dude that I've heard is pretty popular at five.
• TNA represents at seven with Samoa Joe, who worked his ass off (and that's a lot of ass) in the Bound for Glory series gauntlet and the "surprise" winner of the series, who tied with the other promotion's AJ for eighth.
• That Heath Slater can't even suck up right, but he sells verbal smackdowns as well as physical ones.
The S3: 2013-14, Week 22
1. Cody Rhodes
2. (tie) Dean Ambrose
2. (tie) HHH
4. Randy Orton
5. Daniel Bryan
6. The Big Show
7. Samoa Joe
8. (tie) AJ Lee
8. (tie) AJ Styles
10. Heath Slater
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
The re-emergence of The Shield benefits Ambrose this week, as he jumps two spots to sit a decimal point in front of fellow Hound Seth Rollins. This week's winner lurks a half a point behind the Raw General Manager as well, as every spot in our year-long Standings is in play, except for one.
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending September 7
1. Daniel Bryan - 183 points
2. AJ Lee - 64.875
3. CM Punk - 57.85
4. Dean Ambrose - 54.1
5. Seth Rollins - 51
6. Damien Sandow - 48.03
7. (tie) Antonio Cesaro - 44
7. (tie) Fandango - 44
9. Paul Heyman - 41
10. Brad Maddox - 32.5
It's the first of a whole mess of pay-per-view Sundays this fall. Get your vote on before Night of Champions kicks off at 7PM Eastern. Refresh your memory with CSS' coverage of all the shows containing performances up for consideration Raw, Main Event, Impact and Smackdown. And we'll see you next Sunday for the latest in Your Standings.