Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact; so remember to take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Alberto Del Rio did an interview recently in which he stated WWE had plans for him to split with Ricardo Rodriguez much sooner than they actually pulled the trigger on. He never wanted to do as much, because they're good friends outside the ring.
- In the same interview, Del Rio said Triple H asked for a list of five Latino wrestlers Del Rio believes can do well in the big leagues and WWE would consider signing them.
- Remember when former WWE Diva Sunny was talking about letting men pay money to take pictures lying in bed with her? Yeah, that actually happened and you can check out the pics to prove it by clicking here.
- Kurt Angle has reportedly been released from rehab and is back home now. There is still no word on a date for his return to TNA on Impact, but he is definitely expected back at some point or another.
- Christian is still dealing with the lingering effects of his concussion, which is why he was beat up off screen and brought out that way on Monday Night Raw this week. He's reportedly passed the necessary tests to return to action, but he's not scheduled back to wrestle anytime soon.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Please remember, these are merely rumors. Try not to take them too seriously, just have fun with them.